Fifa 12 Discussion Thread

Mr Soprano

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone think the game has got worse after the update ?

my players are falling and flying about alot more than before and also the ball bounces off the players far to hard and is contantly going outif there is a tackle anywhere near the touchline

Been like that since the beginning for me. Absolute pish, this game. Can't play offline, and Online is fucking wank.

anyone been rangers since the update :disappointment: everyone's got worse but Aluko is ace

struggle to play someone upfront with naisy lafferty and healy are rank

I won 7-1 with us on H2H after the patch :craphead:

Wylde and Aluko on the wings and Naisys pace tear teams apart.

been playing some FIFA again after my ps3 busted for a while.

anyoen else think its a huge step back from 11?

the "contain" feature is a fuckin joke, how unrealstic is it that a defender would just stop in front of an attacker liek there was some kind of an invisible force field around him?

and the impact engine is clearly a beta version, its a shambles.

and im not saying this as someone who loses, im in Div1 H2H seasons and win the trophy with 20pts+ probably 3/4 of the time.

every year i buy fifa on the day it comes out but i think for 13 ill rent it for a while incase its another disaster.

been playing some FIFA again after my ps3 busted for a while.

anyoen else think its a huge step back from 11?

the "contain" feature is a fuckin joke, how unrealstic is it that a defender would just stop in front of an attacker liek there was some kind of an invisible force field around him?

and the impact engine is clearly a beta version, its a shambles.

and im not saying this as someone who loses, im in Div1 H2H seasons and win the trophy with 20pts+ probably 3/4 of the time.

every year i buy fifa on the day it comes out but i think for 13 ill rent it for a while incase its another disaster.

Yeah I agree.

Some improvements but the game isn't as good. Like you, I don't lose often. I play Career mode and win every competition in my four seasons so far, but it's not that enjoyable.

The likes of Dundee Utd and Hearts are ridiculously good on Legendary.

Needed a win from my last game to win division 1. I always go Bayern online and had won my last 3 with them but I gad to Rangers for the deciding game.

And guess what team I got put against? Celtic! :lol:

Long story short, I trashed his ass 3-1! :crabflute: