*** The Official Champions V St Mirren Thread ***

Broxi

You have seen enough of John Fleck to come to that conclusion already? <cr> He is what, 19/20 and has only 38 Rangers appearances, mostly 5 minutes here and 10 minutes there.

Could the same not be said about kerkar then?

Anyway its my opinion and I want to see mckay start ahead of wylde.

Yes! Club Football at last, anyway stick with the team that beat hibs, unless injury or suspension means otherwise. I'd also like to see the likes of McKay get a game in the second half, and also a little bit more game time for Ness to nurse him back from injury.

I'd say this is the best moment to change the team, as I mentioned before Edu and Bocanegra have had long trips to play in America and could have some jet lag. Papac played two very tough games for Bosnia, whilst Wallace never played a single minute.

Wallace, Ness could easily come into the team to fresh things up. Let's not forget in this winning run we have made changes, it's not been the same team each week.

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but Edu and Boca should both be well used to the travel.

Papac & Ness injured. Ness groin, yet again!!!

Such a shame that this kid is apparently made of glass. Potential to go to the very very top of the game but looks more likely that injuries will stop him progressing to those sort of heights.

Not like it's serious injuries, just little niggly ones he can't seem to shake.

There was no need to rush Ness back !

45 minutes was just too much.

I would have been surprised if he'd started even if he was fit. I think if you watch that Hibs game again, Bedoya wasn't really getting into the match. Ness brought something different to the game which ultimately helped us get the win. Regardless of that I don't imagine that McCoist was so keen to bring Bedoya to Ibrox because he needed another bench warmer. Could see him starting again and Lafferty dropping out.