Lawwell gives Celtic fans 5 million reasons to be bitter

As the world awaits the eighth anniversary celebrations of Lawwell's appointment as heid dogsbody for Dermot Desmond, it's worth looking back at his minimal achievements to date:

riyzw2.jpg

1. £5million in salary, bonuses, benefits and pension contributions.

2. Refer to 1. above

FIVE MILLION POUNDS - no wonder the Celtic supporters are revolting. It takes 33,000 visits to the Forge to shoplift as much as that. I'm sure the paltry 27,000 gate the other night has absolutely no relevance.

For Joseph punter, it's an unimaginable salary paid to an undeserving CEO of an undignified club from another universe. And that really is dealing in facts.

View the full article

Brilliant........while Liewell spins all sorts of shite and the Mhank fans have swallowed all of it the Rangers, who from being weakened by a bank, have got on with winning trophies and showing dignity in the process. Winning and dignity, 2 things we have and they don't. :crabflute:

As the world awaits the eighth anniversary celebrations of Lawwell's appointment as heid dogsbody for Dermot Desmond, it's worth looking back at his minimal achievements to date:

riyzw2.jpg

2. Refer to 1. above

FIVE MILLION POUNDS - no wonder the Celtic supporters are revolting. It takes 33,000 visits to the Forge to shoplift as much as that. I'm sure the paltry 27,000 gate the other night has absolutely no relevance.

For Joseph punter, it's an unimaginable salary paid to an undeserving CEO of an undignified club from another universe. And that really is dealing in facts.

View the full article

and it would likely cost them another 2 bar to get rid.

And talking of 2008, karma being such the proverbial bitch has determined that the league trophy will remain in its spiritual blue home, at least until the long awaited tour of Japan actually materialises.

a shameful episode of desperation that the SFA and SPL took hook line etc, shame, shame, shame,

riyzw2.jpg

2. Refer to 1. above

View the full article

Really enjoyed that mate!

I especially enjoyed the line:

During a period when Rangers were more financially stricken than an Italian living in Greece who’d put his life savings in an Icelandic bank, it would be reasonable to suppose that even Michael Jackson’s monkey could have led Celtic to uber dominance over their much larger rivals.

Quality! lol tu

Bet his cheap jibes don't seem so funny now, he has led their support a merry dance over the years!

It would be great to get a plant into their agm to ask him if he is in anyway uncomfortable about sellics real debt figure given there tendency to trumpet a "wool over the eyes figure" to the fans. :sherlock:

Lawwell's remuneration in 2011 was over £800,000 with a FURTHER £650,000 bonus paid to him in August.

I don't believe he will be there this time next year - no way will they be able to justify to the hordes a remuneration disclosure of £1.25m-£1.45m in next year's accounts, for that is the (approximate) amount that would need to be shown. Lawwell knows that, the Celtic board know that. IMO he will be gone before then.

Lawwell's remuneration in 2011 was over £800,000 with a FURTHER £650,000 bonus paid to him in August.

I don't believe he will be there this time next year - no way will they be able to justify to the hordes a remuneration disclosure of £1.25m-£1.45m in next year's accounts, for that is the (approximate) amount that would need to be shown. Lawwell knows that, the Celtic board know that. IMO he will be gone before then.

but at what cost? I also disagree he will go he's under little pressure just now I can't see that changing much.

one yahoo in my work says he won't go back while lawwell is in charge but the rest all think hes mental.

the radio clyde mob all want lennon gone not Pedro and the press sure as fuck won't turn on him.

for me 90% or more of yahoos get all their opinions from the record and radio clyde. that's why they think they have a team of superstars and its why no one criticises lawwell.