Kayal

Al Jolson

He never, however he did "inform" Lenin he wasnt fit on Saturday, Much to his surprise. Source, Lenin himself

He's been training with the Israeli squad. His agent did say he was fit to play against Hearts as well.

How do you know he never?

hes one of their better players. Not quite the world class £10m+ player the scum fans make him out to be but hes definetly one of their best players. The longer he stays out of the team the better for us

Would be funny if true but I doubt it(no offense to the op)there are however some rumours going about on message boards and football phone ins that "Lennon has lost the dressing room". So it is plausible but most likely this is like the scare mongering the tims try with us tax case ect.

Wouldn't surprise me if he had lost the dressing room considering the way he publicly slaughters his players and individuals after a bad result. Thats never gonna help team spirit.

It's unbelievable.."I didn't get enough from the players today".." The players who came off the bench really let me down".."I didn't get the reaction from our big players that I wanted".

He's unreal !

He said he is injured and doesnt have a clue when he will be back.

Rumours of Maloney and McCourt fighting, Sean being sold days later. Maloney also complaining about Lennon and Thompson turning up for work drunk. Gone.

Commons going head to head with Lennon in the dressing room.

Kayal allegedly refusing to play. They wont be giving him the money he will think he is worth after Lennon telling him Liverpool and Manure want him. :lol: Talk about shooting themselves in the foot. They want to upsell their players in public but pay them pennies. doh

If Kayal had just refused to play then the press would be all over it, especially as it would have come so soon after Tevez doing the same thing.

The Press up here would NEVER have the balls to run with that story. Fucking hell, can you imagine the backlash from them?

There's always the possibility that the press don't know/haven't got enough info on the whole situation to run a story. Does seem very strange that TLB said he was injured and that he had no idea when he'd be fit but the very next day he's declared fit. Plus his own agent apparently said he was fit to pay against Hearts.

The Press up here would NEVER have the balls to run with that story. Fucking hell, can you imagine the backlash from them?

There's always the possibility that the press don't know/haven't got enough info on the whole situation to run a story. Does seem very strange that TLB said he was injured and that he had no idea when he'd be fit but the very next day he's declared fit. Plus his own agent apparently said he was fit to pay against Hearts.

Kayal himself admitted he was injured last week and had no idea when he would be back. You are correct though, the press wouldnt touch this story "refusal to play".

Think the penny's starting to drop regarding their, ahem, "injury list". A number of them on KDS are now questioning the authenticity of said injuries and why there is so many players currently "injured".

Come Xmas, when TLB is shown the door, I think the aforementioned injury list may suddenly improve. :cheers: