Hooper Off For £7 Million?

Of course not but based on the point he made. Hooper is a good player and anyone that says they wouldn't take him for Rangers if he didn't play for them has their specs on.

I dont wear blue specs so that cant be my reason, i simply dont rate him and wouldnt have him in our team. We have better, at least 3 better.

You really can't compare Hooper and Jelavic, Hooper is a poacher with a bit of pace who will get you a good number of goals per season. Jelavic is a far superior Footballer player who won't always be on the score sheet but will certainly make an impact on the game.

Better technically

Better in the air

Stronger

Better link up play

More intelligent

I could go on.

I dont wear blue specs so that cant be my reason, i simply dont rate him and wouldnt have him in our team. We have better, at least 3 better.

as one of the ones who doesn't wear his specs I'll trust you have your reasons, but I disagree. I would say we have one better, assuming Naismith is a RM in this since that's where he'd play.

as one of the ones who doesn't wear his specs I'll trust you have your reasons, but I disagree. I would say we have one better, assuming Naismith is a RM in this since that's where he'd play.

Naisy was in my 3 but i agree he is also something else coming from right midfield.

so has Jelavic's yet we want £15m for him.

Not saying Hooper isn't a good player, but he is a poacher who only contributes goals and frankly has yet to score goals at anything other than an okay level. For that reason I feel that £5 million would be a reasonable price. Anyone thinking that anyone would pay £15million for Jelavic or any SPL player nowadays is having a laugh.

Is that how the paper say it's £5mill and Newcastle want him. He's just like Kris boyd but, hooper is faster than him.

but will never score as many goals as boyd.

just look at the papers until January his price will go up and up. then when the window opens no one will come in for him.

If he played for Rangers the papers would be saying he's worth 1 or £2million.

Is that how the paper say it's £5mill and Newcastle want him. He's just like Kris boyd but, hooper is faster than him.

but will never score as many goals as boyd.

just look at the papers until January his price will go up and up. then when the window opens no one will come in for him.

If he played for Rangers the papers would be saying he's worth 1 or £2million.

Correct.

they know how to sell their players were even talking about an england call up thats judt the way they are...decent player no more

They have alot more friends in the mhedia than us and that enables them to peddle any myths, lies and/or propaganda they want.

We are not talking about an England call up, only the selik minded are wishing for that, words cannot say how far away from the England team or squad up he is.