Bbc Business Analyst View On Todays Events

MCLACHLAN1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we putting up with cunts like you.

To be fair the guy has a point.

There is a massive void when it comes to determining where Whyte has made his supposed millions.

If you look at the history of UK organisations he has been involved in, they have mainly been dissolved.

If this is how he has made his "fortune" (i.e. taking over failing companies, salvaging any monies from the wrecks and spiriting any cash off to the BVI) then I think it is right for fans to question his intentions for our club.

To be fair the guy has a point.

There is a massive void when it comes to determining where Whyte has made his supposed millions.

If you look at the history of UK organisations he has been involved in, they have mainly been dissolved.

If this is how he has made his "fortune" (i.e. taking over failing companies, salvaging any monies from the wrecks and spiriting any cash off to the BVI) then I think it is right for fans to question his intentions for our club.

There is Questioning which some are doing in this thread which should not be confused with a strong smell of taigyness.

I'm told by others who know him better (and had day-to-day dealings with him) that Greig hasn't the business brains to deal with financial matters such as this tax case and so he wouldn't have been "involved" as you put it - that doesn't mean he's not implicated though.

He sat in Board meeting after Board meeting and would have known full well the shit we were in.

He said and did nothing.

That's enough for me.

John Greig has been a servant to Rangers for around 50 years and served under many owners/chairmen.

To simply get rid of him due to wrecklessness of our previous egotistical owner would have been insensitive in the extreme.

What concerns me is that he felt the need to resign rather than just retire.

Surely that outcome would have appeased him, the fans, and the experienced businessman Craig Whyte.

John Greig has been a servant to Rangers for around 50 years and served under many owners/chairmen.

To simply get rid of him due to wrecklessness of our previous egotistical owner would have been insensitive in the extreme.

What concerns me is that he felt the need to resign rather than just retire.

Surely that outcome would have appeased him, the fans, and the experienced businessman Craig Whyte.

A point was being made with this course of action, by both men, and the silence from Whyte is deafening.

This......with bells on.

Whyte is an unknown entity (with the dark foreboding look of a spiv), but all vestiges of the smell of the Murray empire should be removed regardless.

If Rangers FC fall due to this tax case, let no-one blame anyone other than the coniving, lying bastard Minty.

(tu)