Bbc Protest

kplfishtank

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this goes well, anyone who can't see an agenda after last night's "documentary" is wilfully blind, imo. Just to head off the "it'll be based on paranoia" brigade, the Vanguard Bears organised protest is around these key issues:

The Ally McCoist "inappropriate editing" fiasco.

The continued use of the word Hun to describe Rangers fans.

A recent tweet from a BBC employee mocking our dead fans.

And tonights programme on the Rangers owner Craig Whyte which can only be described as a vindictive hatchet job.

laugh.gif more of a tatties and mince man myself . there is a difference btw.

Not when you mix it all together on the plate, ditch the knife and get rattled in with the forking fork it isn't! :D

PS. Are you a 'baked beans with this' fan - or the more genteel 'garden peas' type? :sherlock:

Not when you mix it all together on the plate, ditch the knife and get rattled in with the forking fork it isn't! :D

PS. Are you a 'baked beans with this' fan - or the more genteel 'garden peas' type? :sherlock:

One used to get into trouble from ones mater, not to do that.And yes one is a garden pea enthusiast with once tatties and mince (such a quaint expression what!!) I do believe certain types prefer a thing known as processed peas.happy.gif

What was the tweet mocking dead fans, and from who??

The tweet was from a BBC producer called Phil McGarvey and it was after REM announced they were splitting up.

"Wednesday wasn’t a good day for Rangers. Or indeed for REM fans...Orange Crushed"

We are going to get toasted at the races that day (if i'm not working) then watch the game at mine or something.

Would be at this if I was back, but sadly not for another month yet. There in spirit.

What race? Riccarton?