Bbc Protest

kplfishtank

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and another thing i want first pump at jackie SLUT.

Say farewell to your tadger then - the BBC community bike (everyone has ridden her) has what's known in the trade as 'an applauding genital'.

Yes - she's full of the clap.

In all seriousness you'd get a better ride shagging a barber's floor.

doh:P:P:P:P

As the title says , there will be a protest outside the BBC HQ on the date above

Vanguard bears are organising this protest against BBC and will run from 12-30 till 2-30 to give all fans the chance to come along and support this

I cant speak for all but im sure RM will give this our full support

dohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdohdoh

just seen this or i would have been there shoulder to shoulder with you .

:sherlock::sherlock: DID YOU KNOW THAT MONOBROW MARK DALY BBC REPORTER WAS CHARGED WITH CRIMINAL DAMAGE AND OBTAINING MONEY BY DECEPTION AFTER HE JOINED THE MET POLICE AND FILMED HIS SHIFTS IN SECRET FOR AN UNDERCOVER REPORT FOR THE BBC .THE HOME SECETARY DAVID BLUNKETT SAID THE DOCUMENTARY WAS NO MORE THAN A CHEAP STUNT .... POT AND KETTLE SPRINGS TO MIND DOES IT NOT... :sherlock: P.S. THE CASE WAS NEVER BROUGHT TO COURT..

theres plenty on line about this ex daily record reporters dealings with other folks that are of interest to us..

I'm all for this protest.

Last nights investigative/shitstirring documentary was the last straw for me.

I just hope there's no violence toward the building or staff and fans keep a level head. Any of the above would be very damning for us collectively as a support/club. Plus it wouldn't take long for it to hit the news/tv/mhedia considering the chosen car park.

(tu)

Ps I also think the club will officially & publicly distance itself from this protest (incase of any bad headlines after it) whilst very much condoning and supporting it in private.

Just my opinion on things will go in the lead up to 5th November

I'm all for this protest.

Last nights investigative/shitstirring documentary was the last straw for me.

I just hope there's no violence toward the building or staff and fans keep a level head. Any of the above would be very damning for us collectively as a support/club. Plus it wouldn't take long for it to hit the news/tv/mhedia considering the chosen car park.

(tu)

There won't be.

I don't think there will be. However the crowd mentality can kick in to some folk.

Peaceful (but to the point) protest

I know but we do the support a major disservice these days by believing the taig hype and pish.

This protest will be run properly with help and assistance from many sites and groups. Collectively we will not let bystanders or neds ruin it.

BBC's coverage of this will be 10 seconds about the protest, 5 minutes going over their "report" from last night again.

i hope other news agency's have been alerted to this protest, otherwise it could be playing into the BBC's hands if they're the only ones with coverage of it.

BBC's coverage of this will be 10 seconds about the protest, 5 minutes going over their "report" from last night again.

i hope other news agency's have been alerted to this protest, otherwise it could be playing into the BBC's hands if they're the only ones with coverage of it.

Scottish Television are just yards up the road from this shower of BBC bastards - they could be 'encouraged' to have a camera crew there.

Plus, Bears can take footage of this protest themselves and upload it to the 'www' and viola... BBC Scotland are fucked worldwide.

I know but we do the support a major disservice these days by believing the taig hype and pish.

This protest will be run properly with help and assistance from many sites and groups. Collectively we will not let bystanders or neds ruin it.

(tu)

If there's a sign of idiots spoiling it - They'll get dealt with and pretty swiftly.

Not a time for wankers.

Just be careful about it or the Beeb will be running with 'idiot H*n mutants fighting amongst each other at violent protest' at 6pm.