This tax case may not be as bad as first thought.

What about people you disagree with for being retarded? Or taigs?

Well it depends really. It's ok to disagree with people. It would be very boring if everyone agreed. If you want to however, on the basis of a disagreement, refer to someone as a retard or a taig, it would probably be a good idea that you can actually state what it specifically is you disagree with.

Just saying.

Well it depends really. It's ok to disagree with people. It would be very boring if everyone agreed. If you want to however, on the basis of a disagreement, refer to someone as a retard or a taig, it would probably be a good idea that you can actually state what it specifically is you disagree with.

Just saying.

I agree to this extent...at least you aren't now trying to use this thread to kid on that you know more than anyone else about Rangers' tax case.

Nice to see that you've calmed down.

Keep it up...you look less desperate to get your point across.

Anyways ladies. I'm off to my scratcher for a few hours. Try and come up with one thing I got wrong between you both. It shouldn't be hard given your annoyance at my posts and your despicable abuse and inference.

I will no doubt return to Sweet Fanny Adams from the pair of you other than more abuse. (tu)

Good night and remember we are the champions and the champions elect. Behave like it.

So basically you have nothing. Well nothing except abuse. (tu)

I think anyone reading this will spot the sad sack a mile off :lol:

aye auld yeen, mostly all your post are being negative about Rangers, i think you're a priests victim, but even if your not i hope you get the help you need, raged at the world cos only time yer hear a peep out yer other half is when she's tanking a fish supper

Anyways ladies. I'm off to my scratcher for a few hours. Try and come up with one thing I got wrong between you both. It shouldn't be hard given your annoyance at my posts and your despicable abuse and inference.

I will no doubt return to Sweet Fanny Adams from the pair of you other than more abuse. (tu)

Good night and remember we are the champions and the champions elect. Behave like it.

You know fuck all.

Try accepting that, and you'll blend in.

Enjoy your kip, and dream of 4IAR. Lovely, innit?

:clap:

couldn't see this anywhere else but was on someones facebook

On the official HMRC website they are offering an amnesty for company's who used Employee Benefit Trusts (which is what they are claiming Rangers did) as they know there is a good chance they will lose any court case. If people settle they admit they done wrong so wont be able to claim their money back of Rangers win their cases. Arsenal were told they owed £300 million and HMRC accepted £10 million as a settlement. This is why Whyte is so confident in winning the tax case. What Rangers did was classed as tax avoidance which is perfectly legal - only tax evasion is illegal. Please share this with all Rangers pages to start to get some positivity about the tax case - it isn't as bad as it is being made out! Check the official link http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/employers/emp...fit-trusts.htm

aye we might get a rebate and a tax free week

On the official HMRC website they are offering an amnesty for company's who used Employee Benefit Trusts (which is what they are claiming Rangers did) as they know there is a good chance they will lose any court case. If people settle they admit they done wrong so wont be able to claim their money back of Rangers win their cases. Arsenal were told they owed £300 million and HMRC accepted £10 million as a settlement. This is why Whyte is so confident in winning the tax case. What Rangers did was classed as tax avoidance which is perfectly legal - only tax evasion is illegal. Please share this with all Rangers pages to start to get some positivity about the tax case - it isn't as bad as it is being made out! Check the official link http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/employers/emp...fit-trusts.htm

aye we might get a rebate and a tax free week

arsenal didn't owe 300 million.

Weiss Man cheers for the info, it has cleared a lot of questions I had (tu)

As for being a taig? You may be a bit bolshy on our finances but that's down to your concern more than being wan a them.

Quite a few people making a complete and utter arse of themselves on this thread, complete idiots.

I think you are missing the point mate......many people come on here to get depressed and this sort of positivity does little to help.

The immaturity and downright stupidity of some members of this board is unbelievable. Reading the abuse TheWeissMan took actually made my brain hurt. It's almost as if people read a post with correct spelling, punctuation and grammar, can't really understand any of the big words in it, so they just hit the "Hez a paure taig by ra way" panic button.

Weissman

You say HMRC have hit us with an " assessment "

What does this mean ?

Is it just to prove if the EBT is legal or not ?

Surely they would know if it was or wasn't, or is this their way of clawing the cash back as they know we are fucked

Weissman

What does this mean ?

Surely they would know if it was or wasn't, or is this their way of clawing the cash back as they know we are fucked

An assessment is just an indicative "bill" as to how much we owed them. Or how much they believed we owed them.

We are of course contesting that we owe them nothing. (tu)

As I thought, our very own versions of mark daly and Martin Graham have nothing but muck raking bluster and can't bring any substance to their shit stirring.

Well done lads. :clap:

Being in the financial field and talking about our tax case whilst not wearing blue tinted specs will anger some folk. The way I saw it last night was u posted what u knew had happened so far, u also posted ur thoughts about how these things go, timescales and also rangers financial factual figures according to our accounts.

I don't see the big problem with any of that (tu)

even if you had a priest just getting to the ticklely on yer backbox you wouldn't look any more like a taig

NAAA'MEAN :3070edu:

Possibly works in a tattie field???

You know fuck all.

Try accepting that, and you'll blend in.

Enjoy your kip, and dream of 4IAR. Lovely, innit?

I don't really come on here to read shit like this. Me and WeissMan often disagree about finances, etc. He tends to have a not-so-positive outlook on Whyte and our finances as I do, but that doesn't make him a taig.

Wind your necks in, you were completely out of order on this thread. If you disagree with anything a poster says, debate it with them like grown-ups. If you seriously think a poster is a celtc fan, report it to a moderator or admin.

Weissman

What does this mean ?

I dont think the issue is if EBT is legal or not, it definitely is. The issue as i understand it is that HMRC are alledging our scheme was admisistered incorrectly therefore making it illegal.

The immaturity and downright stupidity of some members of this board is unbelievable. Reading the abuse TheWeissMan took actually made my brain hurt. It's almost as if people read a post with correct spelling, punctuation and grammar, can't really understand any of the big words in it, so they just hit the "Hez a paure taig by ra way" panic button.

100% correct. (tu)