Our Chairman..

Ha thank christ, I thought you were gonna knock him for laughing and smiling there. I think I woulda blown a gasket at this bloody place if you had said that! Ha, life's too short really, i'm the same, no point worrying about all the tax buisness. What will be will be

I find it amazing that everyone and their dog assumes we will lose the tax case

It's went this long so it's not exactly cut and dried

It's obviously 50/50

We should be confident but he has done the right things incase it does backfire

100% faith in him

Ha thank christ, I thought you were gonna knock him for laughing and smiling there. I think I woulda blown a gasket at this bloody place if you had said that! Ha, life's too short really, i'm the same, no point worrying about all the tax buisness. What will be will be

:uk:

If C Whyte wins this tax case it will be like winning the SPL plus. I mean, being 12 points clear of Celtic, on our way to another title, getting clear of our debt and then if, and I know it is IF, if we win our tax case then Craig Whyte will be able to crown himself King of Govan with little or no hindrance.

I've watched the last two away games on the telly and have seen the man laugh and joke with the people around him as he sits watching the games. Like he's not got much to worry about. I found it quite reassuring, anyone else ?

Why would I be reassured by you watching matches on the telly?

It's obviously 50/50

100% faith in him

Exactly mate thats just the way the media seem to be spinning it.I cant think of any1 in the media that has came out and said what if rangers win the tax case and how good we would be looking!

They just want to be negative about us mate,If ally was manager last year and got pumped out of europe and finished second,Then was sitting in third place right now how do you think the media would be acting.

The fact lennon still has a job baffles,long may it continue.

I dont see any manager with pedigree wanting to take that shitty team anyway.I think mark mcghee is out of work maby they will chap his door again lol:).Anyway all im saying is DOUBLE STANDRDS springs to mind!!

Exactly mate thats just the way the media seem to be spinning it.I cant think of any1 in the media that has came out and said what if rangers win the tax case and how good we would be looking!

They just want to be negative about us mate,If ally was manager last year and got pumped out of europe and finished second,Then was sitting in third place right now how do you think the media would be acting.

The fact lennon still has a job baffles,long may it continue.

I dont see any manager with pedigree wanting to take that shitty team anyway.I think mark mcghee is out of work maby they will chap his door again lol:).Anyway all im saying is DOUBLE STANDRDS springs to mind!!

(tu)

It's obviously 50/50

100% faith in him

the tax case won't happen.

Laughing------ What the fucks he got to laugh about : Tax case' Possible admin, Possible 25 point deduction. Doesn't he read all the facts in the papers and all the doomsday merchants on here. He should be sitting there fuckin greeting has he got no feelings at all.:P:D

It's all down to interpretation isn't it. He may be relaxed and enjoying himself, maybe he already knows what the future holds for him and us. or maybe he's a megalomaniac and is a bit like Nero who "fiddled" whilst Rome burnt down. I cannot make up my mind, only time will tell. He certainly keeps his cards close to his chest and playing poker with him would be interestig, to say the least.

The truth will come out over the next couple of weeks and only then will we all know.

Well done Mr. Whyte. Looks a relaxed man to me. :clap:

Wasn't there supposed to be crisis talks on Saturday @ Ibrox. Funny how our chairman makes it all the way up to shittodrie and enjoys the match when we were supposed to be going into Administration!

Well done Mr. Whyte. Looks a relaxed man to me. :clap:

Wasn't there supposed to be crisis talks on Saturday @ Ibrox. Funny how our chairman makes it all the way up to shittodrie and enjoys the match when we were supposed to be going into Administration!

Aye I heard somewhere he was supposed to be in London :lol:

All the speculation is really getting ridiculous.