Mair mullions gettin made

minnbear

According to the papers, cellics super scouts must have added about a hunner million to their assets in the last year alone.

Here's another that's value has gone up about a hundred fold, just by pulling on that hooped tap. :rolleyes:

Adam Chase

By ROBERT GRIEVE

Published: 13 Nov 2011

Add a comment Add a comment (3)

PREMIER League pair Fulham and Everton are considering a January swoop for Celtic defender Adam Matthews.

SunSport can reveal the Welsh kid, 19, has emerged as a top target for the two English clubs.

Versatile Matthews is contracted to Celts until 2015 and has told friends he is in no hurry to leave Parkhead.

But a bid of around £5million could tempt chief executive Peter Lawwell to sell a player who cost just £200,000 in the summer.

Four-times capped Matthews is proving to be one of Neil Lennon's best signings after a superb start to his Hoops career.

He was signed as a right-back but has shifted to the other side of defence with Emilio Izaguirre injured. Lennon signed experienced Badr El Kaddouri on loan but Matthews has kept him out of the side and has been earning rave reviews.

He was seen as one for the future when he was snapped up from Cardiff City in the close season.

But Matthews instantly won over boss Lennon who would be reluctant to lose him after just half a season at the club.

Fulham and Everton are both desperate to sign right-backs, though, and Matthews has climbed their target list.

Davie Moyes sent his chief scout Robbie Cook to see Matthews in action with Fulham scouting him FIVE times this seaso

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3933125/Adam-Chase.html#ixzz1deFH0GOG

Just out of interest, how many of their players have actually had this big price on them, then actually left for that. Aids is the only one I can think of.

Petrov and McGeady. Only 2.

This is what we are up against though, shite like this coming upto and including transfer windows. Upselling micky players in the hope that another club is stupid enough to fall for the propaganda. And tims think the mhedia are against them. doh

He's looked distinctly average in the games I've seen him play, looks twice the player however when playing alongside the rest of the diddies in the Sellik defence. When nobody takes the bait I await Matthews to come out with a statement declaring his love for "Ra Grey and Green Hoops" and committing himself to the club for the rest of his life.

He's looked distinctly average in the games I've seen him play, looks twice the player however when playing alongside the rest of the diddies in the Sellik defence. When nobody takes the bait I await Matthews to come out with a statement declaring his love for "Ra Grey and Green Hoops" and committing himself to the club for the rest of his life.

Then leaving in January for around five hundred grand as well.