Carsons Dog

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he is a member of the burn a poppy brigade

How dare you, you fookin imbecile. The intelligence of some people on here is both staggering and depressing. If I was a suuporter of the SNP that somehow translates into me being a burn the poppy brigade.

Be careful what you say on here you tube

How dare you, you fookin imbecile. The intelligence of some people on here is both staggering and depressing. If I was a suuporter of the SNP that somehow translates into me being a burn the poppy brigade.

Be careful what you say on here you tube

Hook line and sinker (tu)

Anyway wit you gonny dae?

That's Fascism,you sad twat.(you know-the ideaology we beat in the war)

I wont be standing-Yeah,I know,I'm a Republican,Jacobite,Tim-lover,Hand-wringer etc......

I'm doing well.I've been undercover for nearly 50 years!

Thank fuck I dont live amongst those attitudes anymore.Sad,bitter,bigoted individuals.

It's not Fascism you fool.

He might well be sad but at least he's not ignorant.

Not for me, I Am A Proud Scottish Rangers fan and cant stand it when the english ram that shit down my throat and think they reek of superiority !!!

Scottish And Proud, also not saying Flower Of Scotland gets my vote even although i do like the song but not really as a National Anthem !!!

Not for me, I Am A Proud Scottish Rangers fan and cant stand it when the english ram that shit down my throat and think they reek of superiority !!!

Scottish And Proud, also not saying Flower Of Scotland gets my vote even although i do like the song but not really as a National Anthem !!!

That's you on the blacklist mate. How dare you claim to be a proud Scot. It's not fashionable on this thread. You will now be regarded as Republican scum, a poppy burner, a kilt wearer, a teuchter, a tim and a SNP loon for not draping yourslef in the Union Flag and swearing allegiance to some over privilaged old women who must be saved by...wait for it... God?

To fuck wae aw that scotland pish it's just a fuckin region tae me northen people of Britian with northen accents anyhow my passport tells me im British so tae fuck with aw they haggis munchin shortbread tin tartan trannies they can fuck off tae.

DON'T LIKE IT? THEN LEAVE! :uk:

That's you on the blacklist mate. How dare you claim to be a proud Scot. It's not fashionable on this thread. You will now be regarded as Republican scum, a poppy burner, a kilt wearer, a teuchter, a tim and a SNP loon for not draping yourslef in the Union Flag and swearing allegiance to some over privilaged old women who must be saved by...wait for it... God?

Then so be it mate, fortunately we are entitled to our own opinion and we will never agree on everything, like it or not Scotland is a part of Great Britain but that doesn't mean i cannot be proud to be Scottish but i will never be Republican scum, a poppy burner, a teuchter, a tim,SNP loon and i will also never be a tory loving Cameron supporter who swears allegiance to something that i have no great beliefs in !!!

I Did however get married in a kilt and my ancestry shows me that my distant family wore them as traditional clothing so if that makes me a kilt wearer then so be it !!!

Oh dear Declan - are you still not "out"?

I'm old enough to remember God Save the Queen being played every night on the TV at the conclusion of that days broadcasts. (no 24 hour stuff then)

Also when you went to the cinema it was played after the film and everyone stood to attention. (no subway loyal at the flicks)

In the USA they play their National Anthem prior to all sporting events from school age upwards and everyone stands and respects the flag of their country, in fact it is a great unifying influence there.

I suggest The Rangers now adopt a policy whereby both teams and supporters stand for The Queen before every game at Ibrox.

Who could possibly object to such a noble, unifying gesture?

I'm e-mailing them now.

No doubt we would be forced to sing "The Flower Of Scotland" with that nationalist Alex Salmond in charge, which I would find offensive due to my nationality.

GSTQ

I'm old enough to remember God Save the Queen being played every night on the TV at the conclusion of that days broadcasts. (no 24 hour stuff then)

Also when you went to the cinema it was played after the film and everyone stood to attention. (no subway loyal at the flicks)

In the USA they play their National Anthem prior to all sporting events from school age upwards and everyone stands and respects the flag of their country, in fact it is a great unifying influence there.

I suggest The Rangers now adopt a policy whereby both teams and supporters stand for The Queen before every game at Ibrox.

Who could possibly object to such a noble, unifying gesture?

I'm e-mailing them now.

My memories are different - although I lived in London rather than Scotland.

I seem to recall in my distant youth that there was always a scramble to escape before the National Anthem was played.

My memories are different - although I lived in London rather than Scotland.

I seem to recall in my distant youth that there was always a scramble to escape before the National Anthem was played.

Was that before the lights went on and you had been watching sex films and you done a runner in fear of someone knowing you. :)