Jelavic you fucking idiot.

pipedown27ready

Insane that Jelavic is getting abused. Clearly our best player, clearly tries every time he plays, clearly left exposed miles away from the rest of the team who punt long hopeful balls up to him.

Super sally better get his finger out. Sits watching with that pathetic, contrived "serious" look on his face but continually misses the obvious.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some clowns need to calm down a bit on this forum.

Yes the last month or so we have been an embarrassment but we are still 4 points clear for fck sake, get a grip.

Big few games between now and the 28th of December and we need everyone behind the 11 that Ally picks, and less of this carry on.

What a stupid thing to come out with in the paper a few weeks ago. Letting us all know you thought the league was over.

Feel like a prick now do you? You're playing like someone who doesn't even care. No link-up play with anyone, hardly wona header today. Get the fucking finger out!

Broadfoot - I have never hated a Rangers player as much as I hate this boy. He wouldn't even get a game with the boys i play sevens with. Absolutely brutal.

"Reporter: So Mr Jelavic, you've got quite a good lead. Do you think Septic will overtake you and win the league?"

- "Jelavic: Yes I think they will easily overtake us and win the league - in fact I've got a tenner on it at Ladbrokes."

WTF do you expect him to say??? OP you have a lot to learn about how the media work.

And as for hating Broadfoot!!! I have never hated anyone that wears the blue jersey, and never will. Broadfoot tries his best for us, and that's all we can ever ask. If he's pish, then we shouldn't have signed him. But we did, so he gets my full backing - always.

With our own fans coming out with pish like that, do we need any enemies?

I think I'll take this thread as an opportunity to vent.

McGregor - Can't be expected to save us every game, faultless for the goal really.

Whittaker - His twisty turny runs never result in anything, gives the ball away to much and always looks suspect at the back. Still can't understand why he was offered a 20k per week contract.

Perry - I've got high hopes for Perry, looked a bit shaky at times but you can forgive that with inexperience.

Goian - Not a poor game by a long shot but not his best, think he needs Bocanegra alongside him to yield the best results.

Broadfoot - Clumsy, can't pass and a stinking attitude. Doesn't deserve to wear the royal blue jersey.

Aluko - Decent enough debut, probably our most dangerous looking player going forward. Real Schoolboy error for the goal, gutted for him but really should have known better. Could be a good addition to the squad.

McCulloch - Sluggish performance, offered fuck all.

Edu - He was playing?

Davis - Distribution was atrocious, can't blame it all on his midfield partners. Needs to start performing.

Lafferty - Was buzzing about early on but nothing materialised before he was took off.

Jelavic - Not given enough service, looked for the ball at times but could have done a lot better with the few chances he had.

Subs

Hemmings - One shot at target but other than that contributed little, barely played first team football so can't really complain too much

Bedoya - How the fuck did he miss that chance? So far has done little to impress me.

Fleck - Five minutes again for Fleck, pointless substitution.

I think your perfectly withing your rights to have that rant. I was fucking raging today as well, there was no fight, no heart, no real football today. Its quite sad that we probably cant even afford to drop Davis. As for Fleck if I was in his position I would have been busting ma baws to get into the Rangers team rather than spending the last couple years believeing his own hype. Its just so frustrating how we've blown such a lead. We'v been getting worse and worse, how many boots up the arse do we need?

But we just need to go on and build on this 4 point lead again, coz smeltic are fuckin pish!!

broadfoot is a bombscare

fleck ? what has he ever done when has started a game?hence the reason he comes off the bench now..

davis? has had a handfull of good games this season if lucky ..

jelavic? also has had a handfull of good games this season ..nothing more ...

i agree with the OP ..we have rode our luck this season ..and its showing now tbh.

Agree with most of what you said, however I think Alan was partly to blame for the goal. Positioning was suspect.

Agreed.

He made it easy for Pasquali, should have stayed on his line and it was an easy take.

Still, world class saved just before that :praise:

I think I'll take this thread as an opportunity to vent.

McGregor - Can't be expected to save us every game, faultless for the goal really.

No he wasn't. A player back to goal about to header it you should stay on your line. Only way to win the ball is give away a penalty, stay on your line and you can react.

What a stupid thing to come out with in the paper a few weeks ago. Letting us all know you thought the league was over.

Feel like a prick now do you? You're playing like someone who doesn't even care. No link-up play with anyone, hardly wona header today. Get the fucking finger out!

Broadfoot - I have never hated a Rangers player as much as I hate this boy. He wouldn't even get a game with the boys i play sevens with. Absolutely brutal.

Fleck - You have had enough time to prove yourself son. You don't put in the hard work and think you have made it as a footballer already. I hope your career falls on its arse and you end up playing football in the 2nd division.

McCulloch - This man doesn't even deserve a game. Can't play quick one or two touch football. Sits infront of the back two and hardly moves from the middle of the park. Embarassing.

Bedoya - It's clear to see that this boy isn't up to much. Not a great crosser of the ball and can't strike the ball for shit. Less of him on the park please.

Edu - He's hit shit form once again. Has absolutely no positional sense when tracking back. Would like to see McKay play in the middle instead of him.

Davis - This boy has been rotten the last few weeks. I genuinely think he needs to be dropped to give him a kick up the arse. He's not the player we know he can be.

My team for Dunfermline at home:

:McGregor:

:Whittaker: :Goian::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Ortiz: :Bartley: :McKay: :Aluko:

:Jelavic: :Lafferty:

Time for these so called champions to step up and prove they deserve to wear the jersey!

Couldn't be wider off the mark in my opinion, especially with the rant at Jelavic. He never, ever said the title was over in that article it is just the headline making that the press always do. That much is clear from reading the rest of the article. As for his performance today he chased everything within reach, and plenty that wasn't and did not get much service. As for a Midfield of Ortiz, Bartley, McKay and Aluko - that is a poor midfield in my opinion. Ortiz is not going to offer any threat out wide, Bartley isn't a midfielder (although he is effective when used there.

Thinking back he could have done better but really shouldn't have been put in that position.

yeah that's true....defensively I think there were loads of things that contributed to the goal. Aluko, McGregor, Whoever was supposed to be marking pascali and ability to win the second ball/blockcomes to mind

Utter pish about Fleck.

Fed up of people pretending they know everything about him and that they know for a fact he doesn't work hard enough and thinks he's a star and all that pish.

Shut the fuck up and let the lad get on with his game, i've seen nothing which suggest any of the above.

Insane that Jelavic is getting abused. Clearly our best player, clearly tries every time he plays, clearly left exposed miles away from the rest of the team who punt long hopeful balls up to him.

Super sally better get his finger out. Sits watching with that pathetic, contrived "serious" look on his face but continually misses the obvious.

Eh, what the fuck ?

The guy is our top goal scorer of all time and currently managing us as we sit 4 points clear. :rolleyes:

You sound like a tarrier...

Edu and Jig slow us down, look how well we played with Naisy and Davis in the middle of the park at Motherwell.

We are screaming out for a creative midfielder, someone who can put his foot on the ball and pick out a pass (Ferguson anyone?)

Steven Davis needs someone around him that he can pass and move with, Edu doesn't offer that.

Up front and defensively we are sound, the midfield is a worry tho <cr>

Eh, what the fuck ?

The guy is our top goal scorer of all time and currently managing us as we sit 4 points clear. :rolleyes:

You sound like a tarrier...

GSA is a man of many words, usually things like yer a dik, idiot or imbecile all while putting the point accross he is great at debating issues, he luck with him

Edu and Jig slow us down, look how well we played with Naisy and Davis in the middle of the park at Motherwell.

We are screaming out for a creative midfielder, someone who can put his foot on the ball and pick out a pass (Ferguson anyone?)

Steven Davis needs someone around him that he can pass and move with, Edu doesn't offer that.

Up front and defensively we are sound, the midfield is a worry tho <cr>

agree apart from saying we are sound up front. how many of our strikers can u be certain of scoring 10 goals or more in the league from now till the end of the season? Jelavic if he stays surely would do that but who else?

lafferty i like but never been prolific and is a confidence player i think, naisy out for season, wylde aluko hemmings and healy won't even get 10 between them imo. this isn't meant to be a rant at u btw, know it might look like tht!

:sherlock: