RFC players texting congratulations to McGeouch.

Aye, I can see it now - "Well done mate on sealing the winner to cut the gap on us that wee bit more. Keep it up".

No.

"Sealing the winner" is a bit of an exaggeration mate. He scored the 5th in a 5-0 win, the game was long over by then.

A few players texted one of their mates for scoring on their debut, I don't see the big deal.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sealing the winner" is a bit of an exaggeration mate. He scored the 5th in a 5-0 win, the game was long over by then.

A few players texted one of their mates for scoring on their debut, I don't see the big deal.

I'm not the one kicking up a fuss over it, I just gave my opinion.

I wouldn't text a tim congratulations after a successful colonoscopy never mind scoring for THEM.

But I suppose we're all different.

Amazing how some people really think football and the rivalry between Rangers and Celtic should have such a big effect on what players do in general life.

Can't send a mate a wee well done text because of it, next if they dare to shop in the same place as a Celtic player it'll be a disgrace.

Amazing how some people really think football and the rivalry between Rangers and Celtic should have such a big effect on what players do in general life.

Can't send a mate a wee well done text because of it, next if they dare to shop in the same place as a Celtic player it'll be a disgrace.

The wee rhat held out on a contract incase the scum came in for him

He'd be nothing without Rangers, it turns my stomach

If Davie Cooper were here, he slap the wee ungrateful bitch

The wee rhat held out on a contract incase the scum came in for him

He'd be nothing without Rangers, it turns my stomach

If Davie Cooper were here, he slap the wee ungrateful bitch

at the risk of this turning serious we let his contract run down and we offered him shite terms.

What's he got to do with it?

Cause I remember hearing how after Mo J scored the winner against Celtic, Davie turned round in the dressing room and said "shouldnt even fuckin be here"... He knew we shouldnt have them in the squad, if your a Ranger your a Ranger not a turncoat change my mind Ranger

That my friend is why he would have slapped him

Cause I remember hearing how after Mo J scored the winner against Celtic, Davie turned round in the dressing room and said "shouldnt even fuckin be here"... He knew we shouldnt have them in the squad, if your a Ranger your a Ranger not a turncoat change my mind Ranger

That my friend is why he would have slapped him

(tu) Cheers

I can't imagine Davie being disappointed at us beating the tims but I agree with the sentiments.