McMillan offered 3 year deal

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Burnley and Crawley Town are sniffing about, my suspicions are they can offer him better terns than we can afford. It just feels like another charlie adam situation.If JM goes down south, has a wonder season, ends up a 3 or 4 million pound player, rangers get sfa in compensation. Give him a years contract, punt kirk 'halfarsed' broadfoot, and lets see him with a good run of games under his belt. If hes doesnt impress, then let him go.

This is quickly becoming the biggest cliche on here. It seems that some people think every younger player we allow to leave is going to be another Charlie Adam.

Are we just meant to retain every single youth player out of a fear that they might become another Charlie Adam?

So we have wasted McMillan here due to its what we do with the youth. New owner and manager.

Can we perhaps give ally and co a chance to see what they do with rangers beforehand, seems a fair few are like broken records

McMillan is a far better right back than Broadfoot, FACT. Would be my 2nd choice at right back behind Whittaker. Its a travesty McMillan and Cole havent been given more game time, given the injuries weve had this season, and the fact Whittaker can play in several positions.

Cant believe the guys 23 and hes stuck around. It shows a real desire to play for us, and id rather see that type of player in a blue jersey.

Well, not really a fact, more of an opinion.

As for your last statement, another way of looking at it is that he is a guy who doesn't seem overly fussed about not playing football at all. I'd have far more respect for a player who seemed desperate to get away to get some football than some lad who stuck around in a comfy position at our club with little possibility of football on the horizon

Looked decent on the rare ocassion he has played, but going by the way hes talked about on here you would think that hes the second coming of Cafu.

Said he same. Absolutely nothing against the lad, just think it's frankly a bit stupid that folk are basing their whole opinions on the boy, having played less than 200 minutes of football for the first team. If we had 2 right backs who didn't rub people up the wrong way, McMillan would be rated as half the player he is now

His old boy is a decent guy, Got us into one of the boozers after the OF win, Was saying Jordan loves it here but he just aint getting a chance. Oddly though he said Ally told him he rates him highly. wacko.gif

I know a few boys who played for Rangers pro youth with McMillan, the stories I've heard about his dad from both them and their parents weren't as complimentary.

This is quickly becoming the biggest cliche on here. It seems that some people think every younger player we allow to leave is going to be another Charlie Adam.

Are we just meant to retain every single youth player out of a fear that they might become another Charlie Adam?

We dont mind players being let go if they've been given a few games to show what they can do. But this guy starts against motherwell (out of the blue), man of the match. Doesnt even feature for the next ten weeks. Mccoist is always saying he rates the guy, so lets see what hes made of.

Pretty certain Broadfoot is on at least 5K a week. He signed a new deal and his wages improved a lot beside other first team members according to reports.

Reading the Broadfoot thread about that new deal and it seems more people liked him back then. :lol: This post was made by yourself in the thread!!

so you would agree that i got his wages right about the 5k mark with bonuses,

not what others have said i believe 4x3k what was on offer to mcmillian was mentioned.

and you must be a right sad cnut to trawl thru threads to trip up other posters..... better luck next time.

No I wouldn't agree because you said he wasn't on 5K, yet last year said he was on 5K, that's contradicting yourself. Would listen to reports rather than yourself, which indicate he got a bumper new deal besides other first team players, whom I doubt are on 5K a week.

Nice false accusations, think you will find that when you search on google for something like Kirk Broadfoot new contract, or Gregg Wylde new contract it comes threads from Rangers Media at the top. :rolleyes:

Kirk Broadfoot new contract

Gregg Wylde new contract

Better luck nice time, maybe you won't make a fool of yourself. (tu)

WITH BONUSES takes it to 5k so he isnt on 5k unless he gets a bonus, do you get that bit?

i make a fool of myself quite a lot so your ok with that, do you or are you peter perfect.