Aluko 2 match ban upheld by SFA

bluenose_72

So that's three times that video evidence has been used this season.

Twice it's resulted in a ban for a Rangers player, once it's to clear a Hibs player.

Nice and consistent, SFA. I'll be emailing you lot any time the tims dive and gain from it (which will be every week).

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I see people using Samarat as a "but what about him", it annoys me as there is no comparison.

If you wish to compare apples with apples use the O'Conner incident, his was a much clearer case of simulation, christ, even his own assistant manger siad it was a dive yet he was found not guilty, now that is a decision worth quoting when comparing incidents.

I am looking for consistency, was it a soft penalty ... absolutely, he went down very easily but being given a 2 match ban for a yellow card .... just to make an example of wacko.gif

This smacks of hypocrisy at the SFA, they must come out & defend thier decision and explain where the differences lie between these 2 incidents.

When I see people using Samarat as a "but what about him", it annoys me as there is no comparison.

If you wish to compare apples with apples use the O'Conner incident, his was a much clearer case of simulation, christ, even his own assistant manger siad it was a dive yet he was found not guilty, now that is a decision worth quoting when comparing incidents.

I am looking for consistency, was it a soft penalty ... absolutely, he went down very easily but being given a 2 match ban for a yellow card .... just to make an example of wacko.gif

This smacks of hypocrisy at the SFA, they must come out & defend thier decision and explain where the differences lie between these 2 incidents.

do the sfa need to explain there position or will that only happen if they have enough people questioning it

You're incredibly naive if you think a board member has to sit in on a decision to be able to influence it.

bluepeter, old bean, Lieswell has no influence - none - he's just there to see if he can help. His connection with Nonce FC is purely coincidental - he's a benign force and holds no sway with all the other Selik-minded bigots on this SFA hanging party - indeed poor Pete didn't want to even go there - he was dragged into this position kicking and scratching.

At least that's what GLC and others would have us believe. :disappointment:

You're incredibly naive if you think a board member has to sit in on a decision to be able to influence it.

and you have a hell of an imagination if you think peter lawell is telling the disciplanary board what punishments to hand out.... :lol:

Do you think Gordon Smith used to tell the discplinary board to go heavy on the tims when he was chief Exec of the SFA ?

and you have a hell of an imagination if you think peter lawell is telling the disciplanary board what punishments to hand out.... :lol:

Do you think Gordon Smith used to tell the discplinary board to go heavy on the tims when he was chief Exec of the SFA ?

Gordon Smith is a proud upstanding pillar of the Protestant community and a lifelong Rangers supporter into the bargain.

Lieswell is a gutter-crawling, tarrier, fuck-pig, Opus Dei loving bastard.

Surely even you can spot the difference?

Gordon Smith is a proud upstanding pillar of the Protestant community and a lifelong Rangers supporter into the bargain.

Lieswell is a gutter-crawling, tarrier, fuck-pig, Opus Dei loving bastard.

Surely even you can spot the difference?

This is exactly what i was going to say, but didn't want to be called paranoid.

Either you can't read or you have problems with comprehension, I'm not sure which.