Something I don't quite understand

TerryTibbs

First of all, it was a clear dive, and its a shame that one of our players would do that

But... If the ref had spotted the dive, we wouldn't have got a penalty and Aluko would have been booked. Thats all

But because none of the officials spotted it, Aluko gets a 2 game ban

Aluko should be given a booking and if anything the officials should be questioned for not spotting such an obvious dive

He's managed to deceive the referee and the rules stipulate that should you deceive the officals in anyway that a panel would decide on the punishment. However i think two games is harsh, consider that Rooney kicks an oppenent and gets two games and Aluko alledges to have dived to win a penalty carries the same sentence. Think either harsher or lenient punishments need to come into play!

He's managed to deceive the referee and the rules stipulate that should you deceive the officals in anyway that a panel would decide on the punishment. However i think two games is harsh, consider that Rooney kicks an oppenent and gets two games and Aluko alledges to have dived to win a penalty carries the same sentence. Think either harsher or lenient punishments need to come into play!

Deceiving the referee and attempting to deceive a referee should carry the same punishment in my eyes

he maybe went down easily,but to say he dived is false

there was contact.

If it was a celtic player I bet you would be calling him a dirty Diving rat bastard

He was touched, but went down like he was chopped down. Thats a dive to me

Take off your blue tinted specs

There was contact , its been proven , but he went down easily and tell me one player in the league that would not have went down knowing a hand is on them .These incidents happen every week at most games and fuck all is ever said about them . There are far to many tims in this country in positions of power and thats the sole reason this has happened to us again .

Someone suggested we should stop paying to watch away games in the future to make a point ..........

There was contact. Never in my life of watching Scottish football have I seen such a fuss been made over an incident like this. Especially since this is incident is surrounded by similar incidents that have gone unpunished by the same mob. Where was this panel when we had to tolerate larsson and sutton indescriminately cheat their way to goal ?

If it was a celtic player I bet you would be calling him a dirty Diving rat bastard

He was touched, but went down like he was chopped down. Thats a dive to me

Take off your blue tinted specs

fuck ce***c,i don't care abour them.

the speed he was going,it would only take a touch for him to go down.

i've seen them given plenty of times.

it's certainly not an obvious dive imo,he doesn't get up screaming at the ref,or stay down faking injury.

both things players normally do after a dive.

Another worrying aspect of the uneven treatment being dished out is that our players will be scared of hitting the ground for fear of being banned, regardless of how severely they are fouled. On the other hand the lack of any punishment for simulation by OConnor and Samaras, and aggressive conduct by Stack is unlikely to dissuade our opponents from attempting to cheat and provoke us.

Aluko cannot be made a scapegoat for this blatant bias, and despite going down easily in response to being cynically obstructed has further exposed the true nature of those who infest Scottish football.

First of all, it was a clear dive, and its a shame that one of our players would do that

But... If the ref had spotted the dive, we wouldn't have got a penalty and Aluko would have been booked. Thats all

But because none of the officials spotted it, Aluko gets a 2 game ban

Aluko should be given a booking and if anything the officials should be questioned for not spotting such an obvious dive

In the modern game contact means it's not a dive ... I would gladly go back to the days when it had to be a foul in the box for it to be a penalty but that is not the way the modern game is.

This is just blatant double standards ... there have been a few questionable decisions against us recently but this has crossed the line!

Another worrying aspect of the uneven treatment being dished out is that our players will be scared of hitting the ground for fear of being banned, regardless of how severely they are fouled. On the other hand the lack of any punishment for simulation by OConnor, Stack and Samaras is unlikely to dissuade our opponents from attempting to cheat and provoke us.

Aluko cannot be made a scapegoat for this blatant bias, and despite going down easily in response to being cynically obstructed has further exposed the true nature of those who infest Scottish football.

The whole mindset of our players will be affected by this because they know more than anyone that there are double standards and it will stop them playing their normal games

In the modern game contact means it's not a dive ... I would gladly go back to the days when it had to be a foul in the box for it to be a penalty but that is not the way the modern game is.

This is just blatant double standards ... there have been a few questionable decisions against us recently but this has crossed the line!

I agree Therm - in a semi-contact sport such as football it seems odd to use the slightest of contacts to justify awarding a penalty, but we don't make the rules and are right to demand fair treatment for all.

There was contact. Never in my life of watching Scottish football have I seen such a fuss been made over an incident like this. Especially since this is incident is surrounded by similar incidents that have gone unpunished by the same mob. Where was this panel when we had to tolerate larsson and sutton indescriminately cheat their way to goal ?

Yes it is amazing ,and if anyone thinks there is no Agenda then they need to think again .This is a complete and utter stitch up, if this guy was still wearing an Aberdeen Shirt there wouldnt be any where near the Hassle that is being caused by this incident .

Unbeleivable to say the least .

He did go down easy, however there was contact ,and for a Player to get a 2 Match Ban for a bookable offence and mistake by the Ref is a complete and utter Joke.

This lot are going to Hammer Scottish Football into the ground ,between the SFA , SNP and the Media they are utterly destroying our Game .

All this, and that lot getting off with the scum singing, should convince any sceptics of the anti Rangers Agenda that has rared its ugly head since Last season.

We the Fans have been getting it for years now they are trash .