Another 2 match ban on the way

soulboy

Rangers have just received this email regarding todays match.

Dear skint fc in the interests of fairness I must inform you of a 2 match ban for that blatant dive by Lee Wallace to win a penalty, if he had still been playing for hearts then it would have been a clear cut penalty but since it's yous it was a dive

We have to keep the league interesting so we can't have you lot winning four in a row so I feel I must dish out this ban, no point in appealing this one as next on the list to hear appeals are Rod Stewart, Gerry Adams and Andy Walker.

Yours Vincent Loony

what did he do ? and was it caught on tv ?

He grabbed his forearm like you would do when you give someone the v's he just didn't stick 2 fingers up and yes it was caught on camera

Nothing will be done though it was just for the craic, will be the excuse

Dear skint fc in the interests of fairness I must inform you of a 2 match ban for that blatant dive by Lee Wallace to win a penalty, if he had still been playing for hearts then it would have been a clear cut penalty but since it's yous it was a dive

We have to keep the league interesting so we can't have you lot winning four in a row so I feel I must dish out this ban, no point in appealing this one as next on the list to hear appeals are Rod Stewart, Gerry Adams and Andy Walker.

Yours Vincent Loony

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS

Is it just me who noticed bendiksen never touched sproule but he started squealing like a wee bitch? Burley said he stook on his foot, iv watched it over n naw he didny ya fuckin tadger.

2 game ban for sproule? DOUBT IT.

Yep, noticed that too, doubt Liewell will allow the sfa to look at it though

Yours Vincent Loony

Don't talk shite. Rod Stewart stays in America.