Victor Valdes

Has been very, very good the last few years for Barca. When he came into the team there was a lot of pressure on him and he wasn't as comfortable on the ball as he is now. He was prone to so many errors but he's worked hard and rarely has lapses in concentration now IMO. Good shot-stopper and very quick off his line. Probably his biggest weakness is he loves to come off his line for almost every corner / cross in etc.

He'd be Spain's number.1 if the person challenging for that wasn't one of the best keepers of all time IMO.

(I'm ignoring his calamitous error last night :lol:).

Why?

We all have a player we'd love to kick half to death. He's mine. The cunt would run from his own goalline just to get involved in an argument. Probably over play-acting, trying to get the player sent off. We all remember that incident with Mourinho when Inter knocked them out, a sore loser to top it off.

We all have a player we'd love to kick half to death. He's mine. The cunt would run from his own goalline just to get involved in an argument. Probably over play-acting, trying to get the player sent off. We all remember that incident with Mourinho when Inter knocked them out, a sore loser to top it off.

You'd love to kick him half to death? :lol:

Valdes would kick your fat cunt in!

You'd love to kick him half to death? :lol:

Valdes would kick your fat cunt in!

Sorry tae disappoint ye but I'm not fat. I'm very slim. Godlike. I bet you're younger than 17 but. Either that or you're a thick cunt. On that note I think I'll retire.

Hes good in the spanish league just like De Gea was... put him in the Premiership he would get found out, a good shot stopper and useless in the air and thats where it ends in my opinion. Scezney, Cech, Reina are all better I reckon.

Hes good in the spanish league just like De Gea was... put him in the Premiership he would get found out, a good shot stopper and useless in the air and thats where it ends in my opinion. Scezney, Cech, Reina are all better I reckon.

:lol:

Valdes is light-years ahead of De Gea.