Bring one player back

davis1986

As it says really. If you could bring back one player and put him into todays team who would it be and why.

Mine would be gazza would think hes the type of player we are missing. Grab game by scruff of neck. Before the smart people say hes retired etc. Its just a questions to see which ex player they would like to have in team at this exact moment and why. Ps use can tell im bored.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe that he has not been already mention. The one player who dug us out of many holes time and time again and a player that our current squad is crying out for. a Rangers man through and through, someone who knows what it is to play for our great club. Described by one of the greatest sport pundits and tacticians Andy Gray, as the best player and finisher he has ever seen for getting into goal scoring postions. This guy is a living legend and is none other than our Manager Ally McCoist. What I would give for Ally in todays transfer market. A player who can finish off the numerous chances we create.

Cant believe that he has not been already mention. The one player who dug us out of many holes time and time again and a player that our current squad is crying out for. a Rangers man through and through, someone who knows what it is to play for our great club. Described by one of the greatest sport pundits and tacticians Andy Gray, as the best player and finisher he has ever seen for getting into goal scoring postions. This guy is a living legend and is none other than our Manager Ally McCoist. What I would give for Ally in todays transfer market. A player who can finish off the numerous chances we create.

just bet you to it m8. i was also astonished no1 had said it.

What games have you been watching? We've had very few and far between chances in the last few games. doh

The clear cut chances that have fell to laff and Jela this year, Ally would have gobbled up. Some of the chances we created in europe this term that we missed was just rank bad finishing. The chances that we created in the fist half against Dunfermlime would have been taken by Super Ally. Yes recently we havent created as many chances but we have been very wastefull the majority of the season !