Breaking News - Tims charged by UEFA again

Carsons Dog

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the sound of chickens coming home to roost! :D

It so is isn't it ... you would have thought any supporters who chant pro terrorist slogans would have given UEFA a wide berth instead of drawing their attention to Scottish football to get us into trouble. If it hadn't been for that the boys in Berne couldn't have cared less about the SPL :pipe:

Looking forward to the open lines tonight with them all phoning in in denial :pipe:

hope Jim Duffy is on, did you not hear him last week [friday i think] when an English guy came on to remind him about their[sellik] behaviour when down in England of late ie Emirates [shouting abuse at the forces] and Lincoln to name a few,the guy mentioned a lot more and Duffy kept coming back with 'any team wanting testimonials etc. down south always want Sellik' admit it your team are just opening peoples eyes down south about how anti-English they are with all their IRA pish.

hope Jim Duffy is on, did you not hear him last week [friday i think] when an English guy came on to remind him about their[sellik] behaviour when down in England of late ie Emirates [shouting abuse at the forces] and Lincoln to name a few,the guy mentioned a lot more and Duffy kept coming back with 'any team wanting testimonials etc. down south always want Sellik' admit it your team are just opening peoples eyes down south about how anti-English they are with all their IRA pish.

Unfortunately most of the good folks down south don't really know septic ... they really would be shocked at the sort of people they are inviting into their grounds :anguish:

Arsenal didn't want them for Nigel Winterburns testimonial :)

i swear if peter lolwell says its only been going on for 6 months, i'll just remind him of a suporters lounge video of pearson and hartson chating and singing ira songs.

and that was under the o'squeal era

That could have been made with £30 software © P. Liewell.