Coming Soon Pics Peter Liewell dosnt want you to see

John Calvin

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures were posted on here about 2 month ago

who did you think notified the guy with the blog about them that led to them being posted in the bearsden?

Wind yer neck back in thats twice you have piped up about to things that I had known about before they where in the bearsden and I had influence in them being posted.

FFS

What's a douche and why are you calling yourself one and am glad to inform you he's alive and well though he lives in the UK now last I heard.

Its a thing females use to clean their clunge with and I'm one cos I thought for the last ten years he was dead...

Guess the Identity of the mystery man with the convicted Real IRA man

2n7fndj.jpg

the guy on the right was jailed by the Special Criminal Court in Dublin for taking part in a Real IRA underground training camp in Co Meath along with 5 other men.

All pleaded guilty to training other persons in the use of firearms at Herbertstown, Stamullen, Co Meath.

The guy on the right since he was already out on bail for a fire arm offence he was given an extra year inprisonment.

the guy on the right was jailed by the Special Criminal Court in Dublin for taking part in a Real IRA underground training camp in Co Meath along with 5 other men.

All pleaded guilty to training other persons in the use of firearms at Herbertstown, Stamullen, Co Meath.

The guy on the right since he was already out on bail for a fire arm offence he was given an extra year inprisonment.

Can we see the original photo then?

I was gonna string this out a bit longer but news has just come to me that the guy on the right and his brother are supposed to be "executed at any cost" according to the leadership of the Continuity IRA a contract has been put out on the two brothers according to senior sources within the CIRA. The information comes as a hit-woman is arrested by Gardai.