Would You Want Kris Boyd Back?

MrT

Would You Take Boyd Back?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. With Boyd Leaving Turkey, would you like to see him back at Ibrox?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh?

Aluko was without a contract, he signed on here for the rest of the season, with no gaurentees of a future deal and no security if gets a long term injury.

How is it any different?

Boyd tore up a deal worth £55k a week for another 3 years..... do you think he is really going to do that to take up a six month deal somewhere else on less wages?

I will be astounded if his agent doesnt already have a two to three year deal agreed somewhere else before he ripped up the contract.

Aluko was out of contract, Boyd wasnt.

Yes on the basis that he gets a 6 month contract under £10K a week, if he proves himself, scores the goals and helps us get 4IAR then yes extend it. But I feel bringing him back won't change a thing, we need the players that will give service to the attackers not the guys who can finish the chances the aren't being created.

Still can't quite forgive him though, he's not been a consistant goal scorer since he left us so it'd take him months to get back into it as well imo.

Again, why would someone on a 3 year deal woth 55k a week rip that up to go on a 6 month deal worth 10 k a week....and run the risk of picking up a career ending injury with only 6 months pay as security

Boyd tore up a deal worth £55k a week for another 3 years..... do you think he is really going to do that to take up a six month deal somewhere else on less wages?

I will be astounded if his agent doesnt already have a two to three year deal agreed somewhere else before he ripped up the contract.

Aluko was out of contract, Boyd wasnt.

ahhh boyd tore up his contract. I see your point but...he is still out of contract righ now yes?

So if right now he has no contract, then i ask again...how is it any different?

I see your point i just disagree with it :)

We did make a big effort to keep him. We offered him a contract that would have made him one of our top earners.

If we had offered that contract 12 months sooner and not tried to punt him in the previous transfer windows then I would agree.

Its all fair enough saying bring him back on a short term deal at 8-10k a week, but you really need to look at it from his viewpoint, how in the world would he be able to feed his kids on that amount a week ? Fuck, you all must think he's a slave or something.

Poor guy.