Would You Want Kris Boyd Back?

MrT

Would You Take Boyd Back?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. With Boyd Leaving Turkey, would you like to see him back at Ibrox?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think that, it is only the truth.

What's the truth.

I'm not going to get into an endless debate and i know that from seeing your posts in regards to Boyd, same with King Jela, you both obviously dislike him, i don't need you to justify that with reasons tbh.

I remember Boyd missing loads of chances.

There was a stat on one of the Premiership forums recently, reagrding Adebayor and his goalscoring record at all his clubs and according to the results he misses (on average) 5 chances to every 1 he scores.

Are you telling me that if there was chance we could get Adebayor you would be on here posting .... "I remember Adebayor missing lots of chances"?

Twitter says..

STVRaman Raman Bhardwaj

AM 'Our attacking line certainly needs strengthening'

2 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

STVRaman Raman Bhardwaj

McCoist on Kris Boyd - ' I'm in no position to rule anyone in or out'

3 minutes ago

Me - Boyd Boyd Krissy Krissy Boyd, he gets the ball he scores a goal Krissy Krissy Boyd. :D

What's the truth.

I'm not going to get into an endless debate and i know that from seeing your posts in regards to Boyd, same with King Jela, you both obviously dislike him, i don't need you to justify that with reasons tbh.

You really have to get into the real world, because i think his best days are behind him means i dislike the guy. Are you now not allowed to say that you think a player is past his best. But please tell me what he has done since he left our club, and why there is not a line of clubs wanting to sign him.

Boydy and jelavic could in theory be an excellent partnership. But honestly think big jela is off.

Boyd and lafferty...im not to sure.

But i dont think you can judge boyd on whats happened since leaving rangers. He is a penalty box striker who needs service and lets be honest. Boro and forrest are utter shite. Or were at the time boyd was there. Neither teams were supplying boyd with the service hence his lack of goals. And to expect boyd to make his own chances its just not going to happen!!

And as for missing chances, its all part of the job. You cant score all the time. There will be a time when he misses a few. But 9 times outta 10 when we needed boyd he delivered.

Id take him back but we need more creativity in midfield and the wings to supply him. oOr it will be boro and forrest all over again!!

Boydy and jelavic could in theory be an excellent partnership. But honestly think big jela is off.

Boyd and lafferty...im not to sure.

If we sign Boyd (which I think we should) and Jelavic stays, I have to agree I can see that being a potentially prolific partnership.

However if Jelavic is sold then we should looking to bring in a new striker (as well as Boyd).

We should be looking down south at the likes of Nicky Maynard (out of contract in the summer) and Jordan Rhodes, both players would score for fun up here.

You really have to get into the real world, because i think his best days are behind him means i dislike the guy. Are you now not allowed to say that you think a player is past his best. But please tell me what he has done since he left our club, and why there is not a line of clubs wanting to sign him.

I'm in the real world and i'm not having a go at you it's just clear for everyone on here that you have a dislike towards him, not even a bad thing, people are allowed to dislike any players they want. For the record i enjoy your posts and think you have a great input on this forum i just don't think you like Boyd aside from just not wanting him to return here.

If we sign Boyd (which I think we should) and Jelavic stays, I have to agree I can see that being a potentially prolific partnership.

However if Jelavic is sold then we should looking to bring in a new striker (as well as Boyd).

We should be looking down south at the likes of Nicky Maynard (out of contract in the summer) and Jordan Rhodes, both players would score for fun up here.

Don't think either would go to Scotland. Was Maynard not subject to a £9M bid which was rejected?

Ryan Stevenson is probably more like the market we're in

I'm in the real world and i'm not having a go at you it's just clear for everyone on here that you have a dislike towards him, not even a bad thing, people are allowed to dislike any players they want. For the record i enjoy your posts and think you have a great input on this forum i just don't think you like Boyd aside from just not wanting him to return here.

Devlin i like the guy, but i am not going to fall out with fellow bears over it. I respect your opinion and would love nothing more for Boyd to come back and prove me wrong. (tu)

Ryan stevenson?? God no!!

Not sure about maynard i think a few premiership teams are looking at him. But for me Billy sharp at Donny would be a good shout. He has showed by staying there he isnt someone chasing money. I think we could have a good chance of nicking him.

Id love to see jordan rhodes at rangers. I think he is a great talent. Whether we could temp him im not sure. Again some premiership teams are sniffing around. But whats going on with our scouting system. We always seem to be the last to find out bout theses players.

Im currently living in cyprus and regularly watch the cyprus league and rangers could do worse than come and have a look at some of the Apoel or omonia players. None of which are on mega money but look at Apoel in the champions league this year. They have some decent players that could be tempted away to a team like rangers!!

At first I said NO but if he is a free agent (is he?) and the wages were okay then why not? But he would have a point to prove.

Any particular point to prove, I believe the record books show he has already proved the one that counts for a goal scorer. :sherlock:

Any particular point to prove, I believe the record books show he has already proved the one that counts for a goal scorer. :sherlock:

Only that he can still score goals at a decent rate and/or make a sound contribution to the team and so was worth the investment, whatever that would be.

But the only way we'll find out is if it happens. If it does then I hope he creates even more records. My feeling is he should be honoured if Ally asks him back.

:)

Only that he can still score goals at a decent rate and/or make a sound contribution to the team and so was worth the investment, whatever that would be.

But the only way we'll find out is if it happens. If it does then I hope he creates even more records. My feeling is he should be honoured if Ally asks him back.

:)

This is like shovin' shit uphill, Boyd has nothing to prove as a goalscorer, maybe that is why he has the honour ;) of being the SPL all time goalscoring machine, unless you know of one that I the record books and most others have missed. (tu)