Lego Muncher's A-Z

simon

EL HADJI DIOUF. What about your run-in with him? I wish he was still at Rangers. I enjoyed playing against him — it was quite easy. The way I look back on what happened between us is that it was a big waste of money on their behalf signing him in the first place. He wasn't the best player but caused chaos for them and that's about it.

And helped us win the league, not the brightest is he?

Aye and Diouf has as many league championship medals as you have won in 4 years, ya thick cunt. Cannae think of a Smellic captain that their own fans have rated less, rash in the tackle with the positional sense of a 4 year old. But never mind eh? You're a big mouthed ned, which is exactly the make up of the entire club these days.

Broon due to his lower than average IQ ie The BALL has a higher IQ, either dosnt or cant read---so he really only knows who he is playing against when hes lined up in the tunnel holding the hand of a mascot who is twice smarter than him and he looks over and sees the strips of the other team--the guy is thick as mince

DUNCE. What were you like at school? I really was a dunce at school. I went to Cowdenbeath High and hated every minute of it. I couldn't get out of there quickly enough. I did standard grades and my best mark was a 3 for maths and PE. You don't want to know the rest.

:lol: