Possible new arrival

CyprusBear

Just spoke to a mate of mine back in the uk who works for a security company who do some work for west brom.

Some Rangers reprasentatives have been there today to discuss ( Rumour around the place ) the final stages of Graham Dorrans coming on loan till the end of the season with a look to make it permament.

Played well last year but has struggled with injury this year. Could be a good addition though??

From what ive heard i thought hutton was off to Sheffield Utd on loan in jan?

As for Dorrans i think it would be a good addition but not sure where ally would fit him in. Dunno if he would play him alongside Davis or is this an indication davis could be off to Villa??

From what ive heard i thought hutton was off to Sheffield Utd on loan in jan?

As for Dorrans i think it would be a good addition but not sure where ally would fit him in. Dunno if he would play him alongside Davis or is this an indication davis could be off to Villa??

Did the west brom manager not come out and say in the past he wish he never let Davis go at Fulham.

Not sure on that. Maybe there could be more to the deal than just a loan. Possibly dorrans in a deal for davis??

I don't Rly know as this aint a goer as far as I know bug I'm sure hodgson said publicly he liked Davis and was very reluctant to see him go

Maybe Ally is planning to have a clear out in January and/or the summer ie. Jelavic, Davis, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Fleck, Weir, Papac, McCulloch, Healy and maybe some others leaving and then build a new team/squad around Matt McKay with Carlos Bocanegra as captain.

I'll get my coat............

graham dorrans auntie works at my school, and she says its unlikely he will go to rangers but he did say to her that he would spend 3 years at WBA and hes already done that, but i will have another ask. :blush:

If its just a 6 month loan then I don't see why he wouldn't considering he's a big Ger.