McCoist to hold talks with McKay

This thread is the first time, i am sure, i have spoken of Jela like this, i have supported him more than anyone on here, but even i cannot ignore the obvious lack of effort, and the sad thing is, i cant even blame him, himself for that, he is better than what we have to offer.

(tu)

You have to ask why all these players have been rotten for weeks?

of course it did but i was hoping we could some how get out of this rut but with todays bullshite .....

RFC_Official Rangers FC

OfficialMcCoist says that when your results aren't what they were, you have to dissect it and look for the reasons why.

4 minutes ago

if he dosent no the reasons we are fucked

and when they get there they have to perform well enough to stay there.

if he thinks the players who get on every week perform well enough were fucked

What?s the training like? Is it much different from the Roar?

Very different to the Roar.  Roar was very tactical and structured while here it is just games.

we just play games ? holy gd fuck i just cant get over that last one .

His comments are of someone who hasnt got a fucking clue you cant blow 11 fucking points and still think you are capable of being even a half decent manager.

There is definaetely something strange about the McKay situation, how the Australian player of the year cant get in our mediocre starting line up is baffiling.

Not worth thinking about, another one of these scenarios where we wont know the truth

Puzzling to say the least (tu)

i hope mckay gets game time on monday. that way when he plays bad everyone on here would be slating ally for playing him, same old suspects in every thread the last couple of nights. mckay ran about a lot against dundee united set up one goal but largely inaffective. Against st johnstone he did nothing of any note and before anyone says nobody played well that day, you still complain about how bad they players have been.

I found Ally's statement to be quite incredible and utterly ridiculous. Even the most cursory analysis shows that it is simply untrue.

It's small wonder that Matt McKay is disgruntled, dissatisfied and confused, knowing that he couldn't possibly DO ANY WORSE and, in all liklihood, would make a valuable contribution to a midfield that is utterly toothless!!

Why does everyone keep saying McKay has "spoken out" or "said he's unhappy"? As far as I've seen, only Craig Moore has said publicly he thinks McKay should leave, but in each of Matt's interviews he says he wants to stay and fight for a place. Moore is only a friend of McKay's; he's not his agent.

mckay ran about a lot against dundee united set up one goal but largely inaffective.

Aye set up ONLY one goal, compared to Jig...who...gets himself sent off, passes backwards and cannae even run about a lot because he is a crocked auld hack. Only one goal would have helped against Them, St Mirren, Killie, etc.

McKay is surely not a star but ffs something is wrong in our set up now and something has to give.

if you didn't know better you'd think that some on here think McCoist to be a double agent.

Deliberately conspiring against the cause.

God, you've got a point.Only explanation of some of his selections.

I seriously thought after having spent the time he had under Walter, Ally would at least have some idea, but he hasn't got a clue. We have blown 11 points by playing the same useless cunts week in week out. There is now a real possibility we will lose Bendiksen, MacKay and Fleck in January three players if given a decent run in the team could make a real difference.

It is obvious to even the most blinkered supporter our main problem is our lack of ability in midfield. They can't tackle, pass or make a decent run into space yet week after week they are in the run on eleven.

If Whyte doesn' t sack Ally in January and bring in someone, anyone who has a clue about managing a team, then sorry to say it but we have no chance of 4 in a row.

I seriously thought after having spent the time he had under Walter, Ally would at least have some idea, but he hasn't got a clue. We have blown 11 points by playing the same useless cunts week in week out. There is now a real possibility we will lose Bendiksen, MacKay and Fleck in January three players if given a decent run in the team could make a real difference.

It is obvious to even the most blinkered supporter our main problem is our lack of ability in midfield. They can't tackle, pass or make a decent run into space yet week after week they are in the run on eleven.

If Whyte doesn' t sack Ally in January and bring in someone, anyone who has a clue about managing a team, then sorry to say it but we have no chance of 4 in a row.

Billy Davies is going to be in the Rangers TV studio for the Motherwell game, maybe Mr. Whyte will have a wee word with him ;)

I've been 100% behind Ally since he became manager I've fought his corner when he's took stick but it hurts me to say I dont think he's the man for the job, he looks clueless at times, his team selections have been baffling, I'll be at Ibrox as usual for the motherwell game hoping for changes but I reckon it'll be same as before. :(