No Credit

marka198

Hi fellow bears , unfortunatly this is 1 of these doom and gloom topics in which im raising. as the tranfer window has opened and were expecting to lose jelvic and a few others from sales and loans. i dont expect us to do any other business than loan deals. this is because of the tax case hanging over us and nobody will give us credit ie banks as adminastration hangs over us if we lose. dont forget if we get a few million for jelvic it might not be an upfront payment it could be over instalments . until the tax case is settled we wont buy anybody so lets hope we can bring in a few decent loan signings. keep believing as watp . fuck you celtic.

Hi fellow bears , unfortunatly this is 1 of these doom and gloom topics in which im raising. as the tranfer window has opened and were expecting to lose jelvic and a few others from sales and loans. i dont expect us to do any other business than loan deals. this is because of the tax case hanging over us and nobody will give us credit ie banks as adminastration hangs over us if we lose. dont forget if we get a few million for jelvic it might not be an upfront payment it could be over instalments . until the tax case is settled we wont buy anybody so lets hope we can bring in a few decent loan signings. keep believing as watp . fuck you celtic.

And you know this how?

And running a club on credit is not the way to do it, look at the state Murray got us in thinking he could borrow borrow borrow. Fuck that again.

Living within our means is the only way!

And you know this how?

And running a club on credit is not the way to do it, look at the state Murray got us in thinking he could borrow borrow borrow. Fuck that again.

Living within our means is the only way!

True but all clubs run on credit in some form .

was thinking this when i read the thread on my phone

threads like this kinda give them away (tu)

The thing is they dont need to be blatant to be obvious

Any negative rumour such as this is not a hot topic since nothing positive will come out of it, just more fearmongering

These threads tend to be on the hopeful side of the bheggars (tu)

Too obvious man