311211 Rangers training

LeeWallaceRFC

the three photos of ally on there............

the captions could read

1. jeezuz mister whyte you mean this lot am looking at is it for the season...

2. whit!! minus jela,greegs,davies...fuck me

3. but craig i want kirk,jig and salim to stay....please craig dont make me get rid o them tae ya evil eyed bassa ye!....what o'connors coming......FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KENNY! WHERES MA HANKIE....

the captions could read

3. but craig i want kirk,jig and salim to stay....please craig dont make me get rid o them tae ya evil eyed bassa ye!....what o'connors coming......FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KENNY! WHERES MA HANKIE....

My god......its kerryfail street u are looking for .... also who is davies?

Playing Tag , Laughing , smiling , wearing hats when doing headers , wearing gloves , aye trainings a right lark .

Get on that fuckin park and show what yer worth as in yer fuckin wages lads .

At least then aw us hard working peeps will feel oor season ticket money is worth summin .

the captions could read

Tarrier. Why don't you go home?

humour not allowed on here then...and for the tarrier comment...go fuck yourself people on here know where i stand. check out some of my posts on here ya fucking eejit.no wonder people avoid this forum.

I was trying to lighten the mood amongst all the shit on here recently.

Tarrier! fuck sake man i am mouring today the loss of my cousin on the steps of Ibrox 41 years ago and for the record,this is my 50th season attending Ibrox,how about you witty fuckers eh?

humour not allowed on here then...and for the tarrier comment...go fuck yourself people on here know where i stand. check out some of my posts on here ya fucking eejit.no wonder people avoid this forum.

I was trying to lighten the mood amongst all the shit on here recently.

Tarrier! fuck sake man i am mouring today the loss of my cousin on the steps of Ibrox 41 years ago and for the record,this is my 50th season attending Ibrox,how about you witty fuckers eh?

you not allowed to lighten the mood according to some. Just had same debate in another thread. Pessimistic panic with negativity is what's expected on here or you not a 'real' fan. Good on you for trying - keep trying and don't let the negative loyal get to you

That's what we've been doing wrong recently. We should take the ball away and play tag instead!! :)

Am I wrong for thinking training looks too comfy for the players? Can't help but think training would have seen much longer faces when the likes of Wallace, Souness, Smith, Advocaat were managing a side with a form slump like our current team have! Or am I being harsh??

That's what we've been doing wrong recently. We should take the ball away and play tag instead!! :)

Am I wrong for thinking training looks too comfy for the players? Can't help but think training would have seen much longer faces when the likes of Wallace, Souness, Smith, Advocaat were managing a side with a form slump like our current team have! Or am I being harsh??

or are you reading to much into some photos?

I remember seeing countless photos of the players at Gullane Sands with Jock Wallace - none of them were fkn laughing! :anguish: