Jelavic Gone?

RFC55

(tu) Good point that. I just wonder why then, he just doesn't seem interested any more? Maybe he thinks he's too good for us??

I heard stories that he doesnt like the weather and things like that, but if he goes to england its hardly going to change is it. He must think hes past this stage of his career and its time to move on, maybe he never expected to be here for as long as he has? Who knows, if he doesn't want to play for the Rangers then he is not wanted.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He already said he would go to England at some point. so why are people saying that whyte wants to cash in etc.

Look at how many foreign players have left us in the past for English clubs.

Boumsong, Cuellar, Hutton etc. thats why players from these kind of country's sign for us to move to England one day.

He already said he would go to England at some point. so why are people saying that whyte wants to cash in etc.

Look at how many foreign players have left us in the past for English clubs.

Boumsong, Cuellar, Hutton etc. thats why players from these kind of country's sign for us to move to England one day.

Thats the way it should be done nowadays, as long as we make good money on them. (tu)

(tu) Good point that. I just wonder why then, he just doesn't seem interested any more? Maybe he thinks he's too good for us??

He is in a way. Not for the club, not by any means. But its kind of cringeworthy in a way when you see top players playing away at st johnstone, dunfermline etc. week in week out in there shitty stadiums, with half empty seats.

I heard stories that he doesnt like the weather and things like that, but if he goes to england its hardly going to change is it. He must think hes past this stage of his career and its time to move on, maybe he never expected to be here for as long as he has? Who knows, if he doesn't want to play for the Rangers then he is not wanted.

I would imagine they get the sort of storms we get every few days here every couple of years in Croatia :lol:

I'd have miller in my team b4 jela 9 times out of 10. I think miller contributes more when he isnt scoring than jela does. I defo think we missed a trick by not bringing him back.

If I'm honest, selling jela might save our season. Getting money in and spending some of it (40/50%) on 2 players. Preferably a striker plus an attacking midfielder and we'd give ouselves a much better shot of winning the spl. Jela looks quite uninterested at times, the long punt doesn't help I suppose, I do think his mind has wondered.

I'd even go as far to bring Boyd back on a free, o conner on a free and spend a fee on templeton. That would give us 5/6 strikers/attackers to choose from to play up top.

Boyd

Lafferty

Oconner

Healy

Fleck (surely he must stay put due to Laff)

Hemmings

Hopefully win the spl then re-group and have a proper re-think in the summer

quote name='markybear' timestamp='1325575041' post='1059645471']

I'd have miller in my team b4 jela 9 times out of 10. I think miller contributes more when he isnt scoring than jela does. I defo think we missed a trick by not bringing him back.

If I'm honest, selling jela might save our season. Getting money in and spending some of it (40/50%) on 2 players. Preferably a striker plus an attacking midfielder and we'd give ouselves a much better shot of winning the spl. Jela looks quite uninterested at times, the long punt doesn't help I suppose, I do think his mind has wondered.

I'd even go as far to bring Boyd back on a free, o conner on a free and spend a fee on templeton. That would give us 5/6 strikers/attackers to choose from to play up top.

Boyd

Lafferty

Oconner

Healy

Hemmings

Wow I thought yer first point was bad enough, but see if that 6 is our strikeforce to win the league then I'll be scunnered. We need qualityyy! Healy and Occoner and Boyd :(

Boyd

Lafferty

Oconner

Healy

Hemmings

You've missed Templeton out of your list, having said you'd spend a fee on him. Not convinced about O'Connor, but I think we could win the league without Jelavic as long as we bring in goals (Boyd?) and creativity (Templeton?).

He has previous for this - wondered if it was just a matter of time?

Given us some great moments, but why has he only ever scored more than 1 in a league game on 2 occasions in over a year?

Overrated?

Not motivated?

Holding back?

Probably as many opinions as there are supporters!

Thats the way of life unfortunately mate. The Rapid Vienna fans who registered on here told us he would down tools when bored and thats what hes done, however he has never went and said he wont play.

I hope he doesnt go still but im resigned to it and i wouldnt have posted the thread if i thought he was staying

looking at tommorows papers theres not much about any move for him.

I am however 100% confident in what i have heard, but trust me i want him to remain till summer at least. So i hope he does remain

The weather doesn't differ much between Glasgow and Liverpool,ask Kenny Dalglish :ph34r: !!!

Not been on since the game finished.

What is going on in this thread? Anyone with an update?

Aye. Marco Negris Beard got a telling aff fae Derek for asking him tae stop shouting. Jack agreed wae Derek and Marc pissed off in the huff. Jelavic is leaving (according tae RFC52) cos his heids in the clouds.

Oh aye, and Derek and Jack are tims, despite Derek being in the Lodge wae big Jig's Da and brother.

That's aboot it.

You've missed Templeton out of your list, having said you'd spend a fee on him. Not convinced about O'Connor, but I think we could win the league without Jelavic as long as we bring in goals (Boyd?) and creativity (Templeton?).

Templetons more of a midfielder and that's why he wasn't on that list. However I did mean the 5/6 stfikers plus templeton in midfield/rIght wing.

@ billyboy

I stand by my miller/jela statement. As gd as he is I think miller gives us an added option of the ball over the top when the oppositions defense is holding a high line.

I stand by

Aye. Marco Negris Beard got a telling aff fae Derek for asking him tae stop shouting. Jack agreed wae Derek and Marc pissed off in the huff. Jelavic is leaving (according tae RFC52) cos his heids in the clouds.

Oh aye, and Derek and Jack are tims, despite Derek being in the Lodge wae big Jig's Da and brother.

That's aboot it.

I can confirm part of that is true.

jig does have a brother.