Is this the end for McKay?

G.E.C.

He's playing the madam. We've seen Bedoya and Ortiz play nearly double figures in games have we not?

On that basis I would say I've seen enough to form the opinion they are nowhere near good enough to be 1st team regulars.

McKay hasnt been given that luxury so I am simply asking why?

we have saw them play more often. if thats your opinion of them, id struggle to argue with that.

with regards to mckay, i can only assume ally hasnt seen anything from him to suggest he'll offer more than whoever else has played. im not saying hes right or wrong, because ive barely saw mckay play

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see how suggesting a couple of possibilities to Matty's situation is bollocks. However I do notice you are from Melbourne so that tells me a lot.

The fact you are an Australian qualifies you as what exactly?

Relax there son. It is bollocks to suggest that because the Roar are having a bad trot McKay should return home. :lol:

And being Australian qualifies me to comment on the relative merit of the A-League because I see the rubbish first hand week in week out.

oh and your comment about Melbourne is just laughable, immature.

read on another forum that there is a rumour that Rangers have given Matt "time-out" to sort out personal problems..............

Seems unlikely as he has stated that both he and his partner have settled well..............

confused / bewidered, join the club............

read on another forum that there is a rumour that Rangers have given Matt "time-out" to sort out personal problems..............

Seems unlikely as he has stated that both he and his partner have settled well..............

confused / bewidered, join the club............

You got a link?

Its not a shame for anyone.

If they get their heads down, work hard and show the right attitude I'd be amazed if they continued to be ignored.

I don't buy this "old friends act" theory at all.

So you believe Lee McCulloch is fantastic in training then?

So you believe Lee McCulloch is fantastic in training then?

No. I just believe, rightly or wrongly, that Ally prefers him to other options. Its decisions like that on which he'll be judged. I don't think he has any agenda, nor do I necessarily believe he always makes the right decisions but I refuse to use out of favour players as a stick to beat him with until evidence confirms otherwise.

I currently trust our manager hence my view that he picks the side on (his view) merit. Time will prove if his judgement is right or not.