Billy Sharp chants

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when selliks Paul Wilson's faither died shortly before an OF game.

"Where's yer daddy gone?" was the chant.

And Aberdeen supporters chanting in 'celebration' of the Ibrox disaster.

Frankly, my experience of fitba chants is that nothing is out of bounds and hasn't been for as long as I can remember.

I remember when selliks Paul Wilson's faither died shortly before an OF game.

"Where's yer daddy gone?" was the chant.

And Aberdeen supporters chanting in 'celebration' of the Ibrox disaster.

Frankly, my experience of fitba chants is that nothing is out of bounds and hasn't been for as long as I can remember.

I suppose ye could say the loss of a son is much worse than the loss of a parent. No saying its right or wrong though.

ABSOLUTE SICKENING NONSENSE!!! I was there, I was yards from the goals in the Barnsley end. NOT ONE SHRED OF TRUTH in this. The only chants today were 'fat Sheffield reject'. The banter was good humoured today and Billy even said the same himself, in his Twitter feed

The way this rumour has a) been started, and b) been perpetuated, by Clubs across the country with no foundation whatsoever, is appalling.

Shame on you. Every one of you. Disgusting

ABSOLUTE SICKENING NONSENSE!!! I was there, I was yards from the goals in the Barnsley end. NOT ONE SHRED OF TRUTH in this. The only chants today were 'fat Sheffield reject'. The banter was good humoured today and Billy even said the same himself, in his Twitter feed

The way this rumour has a) been started, and b) been perpetuated, by Clubs across the country with no foundation whatsoever, is appalling.

A Barnsley fan??

Fucksake!

Simmer doon, posters were only commenting on a rumour and their disgust if it were true. Obviously you are going to deny it.

Sit doon!

See when something is as widely reported as this has been your first reaction is going to be like most folks on here.

We're not going to wait on video evidence to condemn it.

I can't help but wonder how many forums you have registered on tonight and posted that. :lol:

Sit doon!

See when something is as widely reported as this has been your first reaction is going to be like most folks on here.

We're not going to wait on video evidence to condemn it.

Yeah, why wait to see if it's true, when you can just assume it is, without any facts whatsoever. Idiots

Yeah, why wait to see if it's true, when you can just assume it is, without any facts whatsoever. Idiots

if yous did or didnt chant it your still a dirty smelly jakey vile skanky wee scroat, like all yer fans!