Amazing

dardo54

Agree, that over the last few months ive spent less time on here as its just people moaning, they dont praise players when they do well. Im sure the copy and paste warriors had their moans ready about Healy until he scored that goal. And ill admit i wanted rid of Edu for a while but this season he has done tremendous amounts of work in midfield and against 'Well he seems to finally realise he can use his muscle and engine to bully people off the ball and win back possession for us

What the hell should it be like? Everyone saying how happy they are?

Why not?

I'd like to say I'm very happy about the 3-0 win with so many good individual performances but also a collective team performance that has been lacking since October. I'm happy that the on the deck style seems to suit so many of our players and hope to fuck we stick with this starting eleven until one of them deserve to be dropped!

Why not?

I'd like to say I'm very happy about the 3-0 win with so many good individual performances but also a collective team performance that has been lacking since October. I'm happy that the on the deck style seems to suit so many of our players and hope to fuck we stick with this starting eleven until one of them deserve to be dropped!

Read the other line in my post.