Speirs on Jelavic

derek1872

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why even listen to that bawbag

Always good to keep your ears open. It wasnt actually me right enough I just got a text and had it confirmed by someone else on facebook.

Would 5 mil be a horrific amount for him?

Always good to keep your ears open. It wasnt actually me right enough I just got a text and had it confirmed by someone else on facebook.

Would 5 mil be a horrific amount for him?

I've no idea what we would accept but I reckon £6.5 million plus is what I'd listen to.

Looking at our financial situation that may well be a strategy that some Club may adopt.A bit risky if they really want or need the Player but if it works it gets him at a cut price deal.Guess we have to take Ally's word for it that Whyte says he doesnt need to sell the Player.

I've no idea what we would accept but I reckon £6.5 million plus is what I'd listen to.

Its hard to say though. Last season I would have said 10 mil but as pointed out on here by many. He hasnt been fantastic lately. I still think on his game he is almost unplayable.

Eh, yes. Embarrassing in fact. The club want £10m, i am more than happy with that.

The club want 10 mil because of how good he has been and how good everyone knows he is on his game. At his best I dont think 15mil is over the top.