Captain needed?

Bluemadras

Only recently after 6 months of hiding and it needed someone to set the ball rolling. ;)

I just told you. Its pretty clear.

What's with the cryptic clues?

He's getting criticism here, as he has done before, so it's not clear at all what makes him "the Golden Child".

Tell us all why he is. If you actually know.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the cryptic clues?

He's getting criticism here, as he has done before, so it's not clear at all what makes him "the Golden Child".

Tell us all why he is. If you actually know.

Cryptic :lol: Its pretty clear to anyone who can read.

Like i said, any criticism is only recent and someone had to kick it off.

Cryptic :lol: Its pretty clear to anyone who can read.

Liek i said, any criticism is only recent and someone had to kick it off.

I just want to know why he's the "Golden Child".

Was he supposed to get criticism when he was playing well?

He's got plenty since he's been off form.

Tell us how he deserves the nickname.

Which I hadn't bothered with that post! ;-) Only kidding - a bit of healthy discussion always good! As long as we agree to diagree at the end.

If only it was healthy discussion. Instead we will have post upon post of trolling now. Kiss your thread goodbye, thats it hijacked now.

And that makes him the Golden Child.

No wonder you put the wee laughy thing on the end.

Bit confused as well.

He hasn't played great in last couple of months, but not many players have.

Davis will get it in the neck for being captain, and also due to how important he has been in recent years. His poor preformances are highlighted more due to this.

"Golden Child" is a strange tag, as he gets as much moaning and groaning as any other play in the team up in GR around me.

Eh, no. <cr> Try and keep up ffs. Look at my first reply to you. Jesus, you are hard work with a drink in you.

Keep up with you? :D A 3 legged tortoise could do that.

So, you're sticking by your "no one dare criticise him" line, after he's been criticised on here for months? Priceless.

Bit confused as well.

Davis will get it in the neck for being captain, and also due to how important he has been in recent years. His poor preformances are highlighted more due to this.

"Golden Child" is a strange tag, as he gets as much moaning and groaning as any other play in the team up in GR around me.

The half wit really wants to repeat a line he's spouted before, but he knows he'd just look like a fucking tool again...so he's trying to kid on Davis hasn't been receiving criticism since losing form.

Bit confused as well.

What alot of shite and you aint allowed to say fans at Ibrox moan or get upset at the dross we watch thats a myth.

Davis deserves it but simply isn't captain material, the man has the skill but no mouth on him, doesn't charge his team up and get them playing. Bocanegra should be made skipper with Weir unlikely to come back to the first XI.

Davis got the team playing against Motherwell. I felt he lead by example and controlled the middle of the park. There can be many "captains" in a team, some shout and some do the job by making the team perform in terms of play.

I've said all along give Davis the platform and he will play. Sadly Ally has not been able to do that yet except for maybe 3-4 matches when formations were forced upon him.

Davis got the team playing against Motherwell. I felt he lead by example and controlled the middle of the park. There can be many "captains" in a team, some shout and some do the job by making the team perform in terms of play.

I've said all along give Davis the platform and he will play. Sadly Ally has not been able to do that yet except for maybe 3-4 matches when formations were forced upon him.

your like a broken record pal, forced was it, glad you knew what the outcome would have been if there was no change with lafferty.

Ps, where's this quote that ally values training matches more than actually games, there's replies from more than me on the comment but funny enough you don't want to answer them as you are just as bad with putting little comments out there that you make up thinking it will actually be believed by others.

Aint no surprise you back swsl

Davis is only acting captain anyway im sure, isnt Big Davie still officially our captain?

i think maybe our real captains absence has affected the side. Davis isn't a real leader... so who is? I probably agree with most that we should give it to Boca. I hate seeing goalkeepers with the band, a GK should never be the captain. Boca isnt ideal as he's not been around long enough. McCulloch would be a candidate if it wasnt for the fact he's pish and shouldnt get a game.

Davis is only acting captain anyway im sure, isnt Big Davie still officially our captain?

i think maybe our real captains absence has affected the side. Davis isn't a real leader... so who is? I probably agree with most that we should give it to Boca. I hate seeing goalkeepers with the band, a GK should never be the captain. Boca isnt ideal as he's not been around long enough. McCulloch would be a candidate if it wasnt for the fact he's pish and shouldnt get a game.

Greegs is the only one that is vocal and shows his anger when we go a bit missing, sure shows his passion to win games