Scott Allan

rfc1990

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you thinks its ok not to want to sign quality players while the manky mob across the city who by the way hav had no europeanfootball for 3out of 4 seasons still target 3/4 million pound players? To many gers fans like myself thats not acceptable whytr has to deliver or there is no chance ally or rangers will win the league this year

timestamp='1325898749' post='1059656324']

The glory hunters and panic merchants will be raging when wee Scott signs for West Brom. Everyone with a brain would accept had Ally not wasted so much money in the summer and not got us papped out of Europe at the qualifying stage, Allan would be a Rangers player this month. The idiots wanting us to expand this already expensive squad are absolutely clueless, still living in the days of Murray and his borrowing. Reality check needed for some.

So you thinks its ok not to want to sign quality players while the manky mob across the city who by the way hav had no europeanfootball for 3out of 4 seasons still target 3/4 million pound players? To many gers fans like myself thats not acceptable whytr has to deliver or there is no chance ally or rangers will win the league this year

They can target 3/4m players all they want.

They never move for them.

The glory hunters and panic merchants will be raging when wee Scott signs for West Brom. Everyone with a brain would accept had Ally not wasted so much money in the summer and not got us papped out of Europe at the qualifying stage, Allan would be a Rangers player this month. The idiots wanting us to expand this already expensive squad are absolutely clueless, still living in the days of Murray and his borrowing. Reality check needed for some.

I find myself agreeing with you more and more these days.....ya taig. :sherlock:

That might be true but point a was makin was they have less money than us yet still try to sign quality players thats all. We should be doin alot better than targetin free agents n shit like that

They can target 3/4m players all they want.

They never move for them.

Quote from pedro365' -

Reply from SWSL -

We all want quality players, i dont know if you have noticed though, our club is recovering from a crippling debt of over £30m, has been run into the ground by the ex board for over a decade and has a potentially devastating tax bill hanging over us. Just because the debt seems to have been paid off/reduced/moved elsewhere/whatever, doesnt all of a sudden mean the garden is rosy and we can go and spend again like we have in the past. No European football means NO MONEY. Fans need to get real and wake up.

"still target 3/4 million pound players? To many gers fans like myself thats not acceptable" - I dont think real Rangers fans give a fuck who they target.

They can target who they like. That means fuck all, their club is a PR machine, living in a dream world. They wont be paying anything close to 3 or 4 million on anyone anytime soon. Stokes, Bangura and Hooper, the only players out of the last 29 transfers who cost over £1m. Thats where they are. Their preferred strike force cost a combined £3.5m, ours cost more than double that. What more do fans want?

Whyte has delivered, he has played his part, its now upto Ally and his coaching team to maximise the skills of the huge squad they have built.

That might be true but point a was makin was they have less money than us yet still try to sign quality players thats all. We should be doin alot better than targetin free agents n shit like that

Why the fuck would you rather we targeted players out of our range just to please fans and lead them on that we will sign them rather than target player we do have a good chance of signing? Also it really doesn't matter if they are a free agent or 'shit like that'. The fact people judge players by their club/status rather than ability is bewildering.

Because we wont achieve anythin signing shite like sandaza etc hes doin ok at best in a poor team how can rangers have any asperations of retaining the league and TRYING to do something in europe next season they need to do better then that

Why the fuck would you rather we targeted players out of our range just to please fans and lead them on that we will sign them rather than target player we do have a good chance of signing? Also it really doesn't matter if they are a free agent or 'shit like that'. The fact people judge players by their club/status rather than ability is bewildering.

Obivously. Sandaza is pyoor shite mahn.

12 goals in 17 games for a "poor team" but aye hes doing "ok" :lol:

Sandaza is better than what we have, aside from Jelavic, in my opinion.

Actually wait, did you mean that we should target players we won't get because we won't achieve anything by signing proven SPL goalscorers? :lol:

Because we wont achieve anythin signing shite like sandaza etc hes doin ok at best in a poor team how can rangers have any asperations of retaining the league and TRYING to do something in europe next season they need to do better then that

And what if that is all we can afford? What if that is our level for now? Are you going to stop supporting the Rangers now because we refuse to go back to the ruining days of Murray?

We won the last 3 titles signing "shite" like Broadfoot, Lafferty, McCulloch and Edu! See that, Lafferty, who cost more than any Selik striker. Edu and McCulloch who each cost more than every Selik midfielder bar one.

Obivously. Sandaza is pyoor shite mahn.

12 goals in 17 games for a "poor team" but aye hes doing "ok" :lol:

Sandaza is better than what we have, aside from Jelavic, in my opinion.

Actually wait, did you mean that we should target players we won't get because we won't achieve anything by signing proven SPL goalscorers? :lol:

BOOM :)(tu)

I seem to remember all this negativity when we bought Novo!! And look how he turned out. Always did a turn for us.

Now im not saying this guy is going to be the next David Villa but lets give the boy a chance. Maybe in a better team with good players around him he will thrive.

Ive not seen alot of him but he is scoring goals in a ok team. He is scoring more goals than jelavic at the moment with worse players around him. Whats to say he wont go on to be a 20 goals a season man for us??

Every one deserves a chance and on 5k a week ill bet he is a better invertment the James Beattie!!