Cup tie crises for rangers and Papac set to end stay at ibrox

rangers_1993

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When PLG arrived amid all the great hope for the future, if you'd have said really the only one thing remaining from his (albiet) short-lived tenure was Sasa, you'd have been carted.

Been a great servant for the club and in more recent years it'll be hard for me to think of a player I'll be more sorry to see go, or one I'll remember fonder.

Glad he's at Ibrox for a bit longer!

When PLG arrived amid all the great hope for the future, if you'd have said really the only one thing remaining from his (albiet) shortlived tenure was Sasa, you'd have been carted.

Been a great servant for the club and in more recent years it'll be hard for me to think of a player I'll be more sorry to see go, or one I'll remember fonder.

Glad he's at Ibrox for a bit longer!

(tu)

Thats pretty much the reason I love the guy, you would definitely struggle to find any bear that thought he would be not only the sole surviver from the PLG era ( if you can call it that :lol:) but actually a cracking player to boot.

Long Live The Papac :clap:

some of the players we signed then were murder.svensson(future capt of sweden) clement(french wonderkid)were are they now!! sasa still going strong.leaves with a pocket full of medals and great memories hope he adds another couple.

some of the players we signed then were murder.svensson(future capt of sweden) clement(french wonderkid)were are they now!! sasa still going strong.leaves with a pocket full of medals and great memories hope he adds another couple.

I think he is the most decorated player at Ibrox right now (maybe alongside Greegs?).

1 Austrian League title.

2 Austrian Cups.

3 Scottish League titles.

2 Scottish Cups.

3 Scottish League Cups.

I'll really miss Sasa Papac. A fantastic servant to the club, but with the money we spent on Lee Wallace - and his always improving performances it probably comes at a good time.

He has always done his job quietly, and you never hear anything from him in the papers, boasting or making stupid comments - he just does his job well, very well infact, on the football pitch every week.

He deserves 4 in a row and a good send off from the fans for his last home game at Ibrox. I'm not sure the latter will happen, but I'd like to see it.

I think he is the most decorated player at Ibrox right now (maybe alongside Greegs?).

1 Austrian League title.

2 Austrian Cups.

3 Scottish League titles.

2 Scottish Cups.

3 Scottish League Cups.

2 longest serving currently at Ibrox, i'll go out on a limb and say....you are correct sir (tu)

Never knew he was the 2nd longest serving player with us. When is the last time a foreign player stayed as long as papac has? He's a funny player, i've never really got excited about him never really thought he was that good a defender either. But in all the time he has been here i have never seen him being in the papers talking shite are been in trouble off the park or even on it. I have never seen him do a interview either, he must be the quietest player i have ever seen?

Never knew he was the 2nd longest serving player with us. When is the last time a foreign player stayed as long as papac has? He's a funny player, i've never really got excited about him never really thought he was that good a defender either. But in all the time he has been here i have never seen him being in the papers talking shite are been in trouble off the park or even on it. I have never seen him do a interview either, he must be the quietest player i have ever seen?

There have been loads even recently...

Klos

Vidmar

Mols

Ricksen

Lovenkrands

Numan

Albertz

etc.

Absolutely gutted about Sasa, love the guy. If he fancies going somewhere else I have no problems with that and wish him all the best. He has been magnificent for us. I met him once, got my picture and had a few words. The guy is an absolute gent.

Sasa :praise:

He has been fantastic for us after a slightly dodgy start he got moved from centre back to left back and became Mr dependable and we will always remember a wonderful servant to our great club.

Simply put when It's time for you to leave Sasa you will go with the heartfelt thanks and best wishes of everyone at the club and with legendary status achieved. Very few others ever manage that.