deal in the megastore

hooooootchy

We can't be selling enough tickets for the sheep game. thats the only reason i can think of that they are giving a free ticket away when you buy one of the shirts.

Rangers fans have been wanting the prices of tickets reduced anyway. Whyte has been listening and this is a good deal.

(tu)

These offers only really benefit those who arent committed enough to make the effort every week (td)

Il take 10% of my season ticket price back as an alternative

Or it benifits those who work weekends or like myself cant afford a season ticket or to go every week

These offers only really benefit those who arent committed enough to make the effort every week (td)

Il take 10% of my season ticket price back as an alternative

Yes because every Rangers fan is in their early 20s and has no responsibilities or commitments. Tit! :pipe:

Spot on.

Not usually one to complain about such stuff, but with Virgin Media doing the exact same with existing customers, it really does get frustrating knowing you fork out lots of money towards companies, only to see non-customers getting better deals.

They sent out some vouchers with the renewal confirmation but most don't apply to everyone, free RTV and half price top was good, but then there was ones like if you book a tour with a group of 15 you get 20% off :lol: half of them went in the bin.

Yer havin' a fuckin laugh, a just forked oot over 40 bucks yesterday fur me and the boy. Should the bastards at the ticket office no be letting cunts know about offers when we phone up?

the Rangers media outlets were shouting out bout it yesterday mate but wasnt officially announced till later in the day.

Most fans who benefit from these offers are as described above

That's a bit of a sweeping generalisation. What you basing that on?

You conducted some sort of survey of fans who have taken advantage of this offer and most of them have classified themselves as "tits"? :pipe:

So I buy a season ticket for over £400. Buy a top or two each season. Where's my reward?

I'm all for better attendances, but me like many other season ticket holders should be rewarded...

(tu)

Where my reward for the 6 hour each way travelling I do :pipe:

Season ticket holders should be offered things like free scottish cup ties (at ibrox), 40% or something off away games. And better discounts on european games.

Not really bothered about the tops, they were doing buy 1 get 1 free at Xmas anyway... Its quite ironic when you think about it. Offering rewards to casual fans.

Hmmm think if i bought a shirt for me and the gf that they would give us two seats next to each other or miles apart?

The tickets are being distributed with tops in sequence, so yes you should. That is official info from Rangers.