Roll Call

Escobar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone hitting a pub before the match I would advise you guys to avoid Tutties, the pub directly across the road from the ground. It's always completely packed as its tiny. Head a wee bit further to West Port bar or Station bar, only 5 minutes walk (tu)

wheres the best place to park chief, not been there since early nineties!

I'd park at the top of the big park opposite the ground as everywhere else nearby will be packed. you using a sat nav cause I could just give you a couple streets that would be perfect, if not when you come into Arbroath you will come to the point where you can go right under the bridge which takes you right to the ground or left up a wee hill to the infirmary, if you go left then your first right at the roundabout you'll be at the top of the big park and there will be plenty of streets with parking and only a few minutes walk.

I'm at Queen street just round the road from the infirmary and I doubt many will be parking here, let me know if you need any more help mate (tu)

My mate phoned earlier to say he had the chance of two tickets, got them and they say mainstand on them :lol: home end aye?

Doesn't it say home or away on them? Both sets of fans will be split down the middle of the main stand i'd imagine

Doesn't it say home or away on them? Both sets of fans will be split down the middle of the main stand i'd imagine

No idea my mate has them, says they're a different colour from my other mates ticket which is Rangers end, doubt i'll go if its home end tickets.