Latest: Friday 4.21pm GMT

Misteral

From Ewan McGregor in the Guardian

Fancy a Rangers transfer bulletin? Okay, take a deep breath... A pre-contract offer has been made to St Johnstone's Francisco Sandaza, whom Rangers will face tomorrow in Perth. Ally McCoist also keen to sign the Swedish winger Mervan Celik. An Estonian defender, Enar (he has the moves like) Jaagar will arrive on trial next week. McCoist denied any interest in Garry O'Connor or, currently at least, Arsenal's Benik Afobe. Sochaux have had two bids for Rangers' Maurice Edu rejected and are yet to make a third whilst Nikica Jelavic hasn't been the subject of any offers at all... a matter which will please McCoist but is intriguing with regard Rangers' wider financial picture.

From Ewan McGregor in the Guardian

Fancy a Rangers transfer bulletin? Okay, take a deep breath... A pre-contract offer has been made to St Johnstone's Francisco Sandaza, whom Rangers will face tomorrow in Perth. Ally McCoist also keen to sign the Swedish winger Mervan Celik. An Estonian defender, Enar (he has the moves like) Jaagar will arrive on trial next week. McCoist denied any interest in Garry O'Connor or, currently at least, Arsenal's Benik Afobe. Sochaux have had two bids for Rangers' Maurice Edu rejected and are yet to make a third whilst Nikica Jelavic hasn't been the subject of any offers at all... a matter which will please McCoist but is intriguing with regard Rangers' wider financial picture.

Ewan McGregor?

Ewan Murray

Same difference

I'm sure ally has another position in mind for him rb,cm maybe even back up for shagger in goals.

We all know we don't play guys in their correct position

Really? Didn't know that.

Lets take last weeks team,

01 McGregor

02 Goian

05 Papac

12 Wallace

18 Bocanegra

22 Bartley

07 Edu

10 Fleck

19 Aluko

09 Jelavic

15 Healy

Wallace played LM, give you that. But the rest seem to be in positions they have played for in their previous clubs. But obviously its us that never play people in their correct postion, obviously.

Really? Didn't know that.

Lets take last weeks team,

01 McGregor

02 Goian

05 Papac

12 Wallace

18 Bocanegra

22 Bartley

07 Edu

10 Fleck

19 Aluko

09 Jelavic

15 Healy

Wallace played LM, give you that. But the rest seem to be in positions they have played for in their previous clubs. But obviously its us that never play people in their correct postion, obviously.

papac wasnt a left back at previous club tho was he? bocanegra played most his career left or right back, bartley wasnt a midfielder, fleck a striker or out wide generally and as you said wallace was a left back before us

even at that you know what the guy meant, we always have 1 or 2 a season where we just dont play in their correct position...lafferty for a long time out wide many many more over the years

Last year people where complaining we had Wylde as the only winger at the club (Also complained he didn't create enough), no we're trying to bring in more people are not happy. Although Wallace has done brilliant at LM i don't want him there forever, we need options, out and out wingers, not the likes of Edu, Wallace, McKay etc playing there. Aluko has showed us what a real winger is and not a make shift wide midfielder.

another fucking winger. Why are we wanting midfielders ally. We need players on the end of the moves not creative wide men

I think we need both, we cannot rely on Aluko solely for creativity and lets face it, no one of the other 18 options in midfield are creative.

papac wasnt a left back at previous club tho was he? bocanegra played most his career left or right back, bartley wasnt a midfielder, fleck a striker or out wide generally and as you said wallace was a left back before us

even at that you know what the guy meant, we always have 1 or 2 a season where we just dont play in their correct position...lafferty for a long time out wide many many more over the years

No he didn't.

They have all played these positions at previous clubs. Which is what I was saying.

Aye I know what he mean't. He was having a dig at our management when ever if you were correct in what you've said about they players. Every single one of them have done very well in these positions, so why is he having a dig? Its been a good decision playing them in these positions.

Everybody knows Papac can't play CB anymore after that car crash. When was the last time you seen him head a ball?

I agree we have a tendancy to play players out of position ie;Lafferty but not as often now i feel.

The more players we have that can play numerous positions the better imo (tu)

No he didn't.

he played his last 2 seasons at left back i know that much, and he played left back during the world cup for usa, what he done after i dont know to be honest.

im not saying he isnt a cb, but at the time of us signin id say he played more left back than center back for his past clubs and at international level

I 've just worked it out!

We're that fcucking good we've decided to make it a bit interesting by playing everyone we can out of their regular position.

Then, to make if a wee bit more tasty, we'll have this huge forfeit hanging over us of the shape of the tax case.

It's the ultimate show boat!

Just wish they'd let us in on it sooner