Lennon wants £35mill for Hooper

Davie2909

Don't see why people on taking this like he's actually valuing him at that.

He's basically saying he's not for sale. We should do it with our players too. Probably a dig at Andy Carroll in there too.

:lol: well This brainbox lennon could have just fucked this up. If i was hooper and he said this i would be wanting a pay rise.

Go on ya shower of tits give him a pay rise.

Honestly, what a fucking stupid thing to say. Lenny maths - Bangura is one of the shitest footballers around and cost them a couple of million - However, its not that Celtic were wrong in signing him, thats just football valuations. By that maths, Lenny has undervalued him if anything. Ha what a fucking idiot

He undoubtedly scores goals. That's it though. If he's worth £35m then i'd fully expect Jelavic to leave for no less than a world record breaking free - that is, if we were using the East End mongo math

If anyone thinks that Lennon believes Hooper is worth that then they are mental.

Seems to be more of a dig at Liverpool over the Carroll deal. He has a point, you'd need to say that Hooper and Jelavic are - as far as I can see - better goalscorers than Carroll, while our man is a far better all round player.

What must they be worth?

If anyone thinks that Lennon believes Hooper is worth that then they are mental.

Seems to be more of a dig at Liverpool over the Carroll deal. He has a point, you'd need to say that Hooper and Jelavic are - as far as I can see - better goalscorers than Carroll, while our man is a far better all round player.

What must they be worth?

He always has to have a snide dig at someone though. Just makes all of us up here look like embarrassingly bitter wanks. Ally wouldn't come out with that shite