Davie Weir

kplfishtank

Davie was going to leave on Friday but has been persuaded to come to the game on Saturday to let the fans give him a proper Rangers send off.

Lets make it a send off to remember for everything he has done for both Rangers F C and the fans

This was an official text i got from Jim Hannah asking if we could get this out to all the fans.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will no longer be an employee of Rangers after friday so, no mate, he wont play.

Ah what a pity! It doesn't seem right somehow that he doesn't get the chance to grace the famous turf one more time as a true stalwart such as he richly deserves!

Still I'm sure he will get to do a lap of honour at some point!

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">Cuellar24 Carlos Cuellar @ @davidgweir my friend has been an honor and a pleasure to have played with u and u have been my best partner8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

davidgweir Davidgweir Overwhelmed by all the messages, It's been a great 5 years, couldn't have written it better. Lived the dream ....... Thanks to everyone.21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:uk: