Jelavic again.....

ballba

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one with a brain will sign him.

HE'S MEDIOCRE AT BEST.

Name a striker in scotland that is better.

He is not the best player in the world, but he miles above mediocre. Really struggling to not break the new rule when i read absolute bullshit like this.

No one with even half a football brain will agree with your idiotic view, even the tims want him gone because they fear him.

Smug hooligan bastards that cast judgement on a club with a history as proud as ours, fuck, they should be so lucky ? Anti-Semitic trash playing championship football. Someone need remind them of who the fuck they are.

Name a striker in scotland that is better.

He is not the best player in the world, but he miles above mediocre. Really struggling to not break the new rule when i read absolute bullshit like this.

No one with even half a football brain will agree with your idiotic view, even the tims want him gone because they fear him.

Its my opinion. simple as. I respect your view in opposition to mine but I simply do not rate him. Its not a crime. Some don't rate Davis and I think that is idiotic.

The area around The Boleyn ground is pure depravation, its a shitter, wall to wall Asians, even the cinema next to the Boleyn pub shows no movies in English, i know loads of West Ham fans and they are a decent bunch but i did think that West Ham have money issues of their own.

Rhodes and Sharp were the two strikers widely tipped to join, dont know why the focus has turned to our man, i reckon Jelavic has turned his ambitions down a notch or two if he is thinking about heading there.

west ham have sung that song for over 30yrs m8. green street took it from them.

plus what a film!!!

Aye I know they have sung it for years. West Ham wouldn't have as many fans if it wasn't for the film though.

I remember all the clowns in my school and my pals that started supporting West Ham after that came out in 2005(?)