2 strikers needed ASAP and

Whether Jelavic stays or goes, we need 2 strikers ASAP and

i think our 2 central midfielders are too similar, both decent box to box, both have energy, both are not creative, neither are defensive either, i just think they are almost identical type players. 2 good players mind you but, we need skill, guile, class in the middle to compliment one of them. Unless someone can show me where or how they differ as footballers.

Edu has been brilliant all season, Davis is slowly getting better, I think. In the last two games and a bit today he has been pushing forward more and making some good passes. It's the strikers that are the problem, hopefully Celik scores a few for us.

At least one striker was desperately needed and should have been in by now. That showed up big time today.

We need more pace in the team too. More creativity. Edu and Davis are ok but we need guile and pace and Aluko at times is our only hope. Wylde has pace but nothing else. Kerkar is our big go to guy now? Says it all.

Also we need 2 new quality full backs.

Edu has been brilliant all season, Davis is slowly getting better, I think. In the last two games and a bit today he has been pushing forward more and making some good passes. It's the strikers that are the problem, hopefully Celik scores a few for us.

No way can we rely on a kid.

Edu was far from crap, only a moron would think so. People seem to pick on Edu for some reason, as they percieve him as an easy target I guess. The real problem we have is up front, we've needed strikers for a long time now. Anyone can see that surely.

Don't know how people are still so harsh on Edu considering he's been arguably one of our best players all season.

If anyone should be getting stick its Jelavic. Spends most of his time on the ground or trying flicks. He can never take the ball in without hitting the deck.

Don't know whats happened to him but he certainly ain't looking like a multi-million pound striker thats for sure.

As for midfield I've written countless amounts of times on here what I think we need and what I want to see in there so I can't really be bothered with it again.

I'll just leave it as "our midfield ain't good enough and has been like this for sometime now"

I am not sure what impact he can or will make. I have a huge problem with the centre of our midfield. We have no skill or guile in there just two runners.

I think Davis is more skillful and has more ability than you are giving him credit for.

Don't get me wrong he has been shit near enough every match this season but he does have the ability to make stuff happen. If only he could show some of it again. He did look a lot better and more creative playing alongside a footballer against Motherwell though.

However as you probably have talked on here with me about this issue before you know I've not been happy with our midfielder for a long time and the amount of times I've asked for a real footballer to be put into the middle is unbelievable.

I think Davis is more skillful and has more ability than you are giving him credit for.

Don't get me wrong he ahs been shite near enough every match all season but he does have the ability to make stuff happen. If only he could show some of it again. He did look a lot better and more creative playing alongside a footballer against Motherwell though.

However as you probably have talked on here with me about this issue before you know I've not been happy with our midfielder for a long time and the amount of times I've asked for a real footballer to be put into the middle is unbelievable.

I dont think he is or has.

He is not creative or defensive.

Me too, we have been crying out for skill, guile, quality in the middle for a long time.

I dont think he is or has.

He is not creative or defensive.

Me too, we have been crying out for skill, guile, quality in the middle for a long time.

I disagree to an extent. He certainly isn't creative in the sense he is able to conjure something from nothing, I'll give you that.

However when he is playing well and is alongside the likes of Naismith and Jelavic and they all link together then he is more than capable of producing and taking part in a good attacking move that results in a chance/goal.

So I'll agree that we need a true creative player in there (that goes without saying) but I wouldn't say Davis is completely inneffective in an attacking sense.

at the end of the day mccoist should have brought in another striker before the season started lets hope we get a couple in before the window slams shut and hope we git rid of healy as its like playing with 10 men when he is on the park

I disagree to an extent. He certainly isn't creative in the sense he is able to conjure something from nothing, I'll give you that.

However when he is playing well and is alongside the likes of Naismith and Jelavic and they all link together then he is more than capable of producing and taking part in a good attacking move that results in a chance/goal.

So I'll agree that we need a true creative player in there (that goes without saying) but I wouldn't say Davis is completely inneffective in an attacking sense.

That sort of proves my point, he needs better players making better runs. They make him look creative when in reality he is anything but. You even adit he cannot conjure something out of nothing, you are spot on. He doesnt have that dead ball spark, that genius throw ball, or that one touch, pass, move and finish that good attacking midfielers have.

We badly need that player mate. Have done for some time. I think its pointless and prolonging the agony asking him or expecting Davo to do it.

(tu)

That sort of proves my point, he needs better players making better runs. They make him look creative when in reality he is anything but. You even adit he cannot conjure something out of nothing, you are spot on. He doesnt have that dead ball spark, that genius throw ball, or that one touch, pass, move and finish that good attacking midfielers have.

We badly need that player mate. Have done for some time. I think its pointless and prolonging the agony asking him or expecting Davo to do it.

(tu)

But every creative player needs good players to make those runs so I think that is harsh. No creative player in the world can be effective if nothing is happening elsewhere in the team.

I'm not trying to say Davis is really creative but he can create and be involved in chances/goals. He has shown some of those things you've mentioned this season for example of the top off my head would be his pass to Naismith in the 4-2 OF game this season, or his great through pass to Naismith for his 1st goal against Dunfermline or his run and pass to Jelavic for Naismiths 2nd goal in that game or even his pass to Wylde for his goal against Motherwll in the 3-0 game.

I agree with you that we need real creativity but I think you are being harsh on Davis. He should not be our main creative threat and should no be asked to be that but he is effective when on form in an attacking sense.