Leaving games early.

garycassidy1802

Subway Loyal  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Is it acceptable to leave a match early when we are drawing 1-1 and dominating play?

• Yes
    • No.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never understood this. If I was to leave early and catch a train I would be home within 30 mins. I have no problem in waiting till after the final whistle and being home 2 hours later. Its all about the Rangers on match days, fuck everything else and fuck the subway loyal.

I was leaving early on Saturday for the first time in years cos I had a nite out Saturday in Edinburgh,

was going down the stairs in the 80th/81st minute when Edu's shot just slipped past the post. I just about jumped doon the stairs cos I thought it was in, anyway, decided 'fuck it!!' and went back up the stairs til the final whistle :lol:

But I do agree with those who say if you pay your money you can leave when you want to, but I prefer to stay and support the team

Some people need to leave early. But as stated already, folk that leave when the going gets tough are not Rangers fans imho. Support the team always. let's say a player is just having a bad day at the office. Busting a gut -- nothing coming off -- and he is getting booed and seeing 'fans' leaving?

Contrast that to encouragement, Bears singing, screaming their support.... The player might just bang in the winner! 00000042.gif

This thread is a non starter if you ask me.. no matter what the score is a lot of people have to leave a bit earlier wether it would be for the subway or there bus or other comittments.. most importantly the person is there for most of the game supporting our team.

Imagine the players only bothered trying or turning up for most of the game? The last minutes of matches can be so important.

Imagine the players only bothered trying or turning up for most of the game? The last minutes of matches can be so important.

I doubt a match-winning goal would be scored by any spectator, whether they left early or not, so its hardly the same thing.

Thats not even funny. Your patter is shite and your knowledge of the game worse. No surprise who your cheerleader is.

I don't want to enter into a debate with the class clown, so I'll leave you to it, once you've dried your eyes.