A positive

garycassidy1802

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fs the OP is only in essence congratulating our fans for staying on the right side of these pish rules, even though they are a heap of shit. He is saying it in an airy fairy kinda way though :)

Yep.

In essence I was saying.

"Well done guys, we're keeping the club out of trouble".

I think I said it in a daft way and got misinterpreted though.

Yep.

In essence I was saying.

"Well done guys, we're keeping the club out of trouble".

I think I said it in a daft way and got misinterpreted though.

It was a bit gay :lol: I knew what you meant tho. The other boys are right in my eyes, Using the term f****n or h** for 90 minutes isn't gonna hurt anyone imo. But now the rules are here then until the club decides to fight against them it is best to stick to the shitty rules.

It was a bit gay :lol: I knew what you meant tho. The other boys are right in my eyes, Using the term f****n or h** for 90 minutes isn't gonna hurt anyone imo. But now the rules are here then until the club decides to fight against them it is best to stick to the shitty rules.

I will accept that :(

Exactly what I tried to say throughout though, but people thought I was just moaning. No matter what you believe is right or wrong. You abide by the rules for the sake of the club.

As much as I can't stand bigotry/ intolerance it's a shame that songs such as the Billy Boys are now deemed sectarian. The Billy Boys is missed as it is one of the most rousing football chants in the world. IMO fans belt this out not because they relate to the words or are sectarian but because it sounds great....Weirdly, for whatever reason when the tune of TBB is sung by English fans(for example Man Utd, it sounds shit) It's as if they sing it too fast

Yes well done for burying your head in the sand and, not being at the games where Police would thrust a video camera in front of your face for watching Rangers.

Again well done.

That's nothing new, been doing it in Tayside for years. What's your point?

That's nothing new, been doing it in Tayside for years. What's your point?

Maybe they should stop waisting their time at Football matches and instead go after the people who roam our streets stabbing innocent people .

Maybe Eh?

Dont patronisme please its late.

And you know my point perfectly .

You are like a politicion.

I am not going to bite to you so enjoy your sleepwalk .Goodnight.

Maybe they should stop waisting their time at Football matches and instead go after the people who roam our streets stabbing innocent people .

Maybe Eh?

Dont patronisme please its late.

And you know my point perfectly .

You are like a politicion.

I am not going to bite to you so enjoy your sleepwalk .Goodnight.

Will Do (tu)

I believe there has been a huge improvement. Just the two numpties I heard today singing sectarian songs and swearing. Coming from a mixed religion family, and not being religious myself, I hate hearing sectarian songs/abuse from either half, having been subjected to it myself by the other half of the old firm. Even today, having posted about going to the match, I got called a 'filthy h*n c*nt' anonymously.

Ibrox is starting to seem a much more family friendly place. Today was the first time I've been to a match in a year, due to unemployment and not being able to afford tickets, or having a Saturday job.

I just wanted to commend fellow bluenoses for making Ibrox a much more enjoyable place to go to - and, hopefully getting us into less trouble with UEFA.

ive never been one for all this sectarian stuff,but tbh since it has been highlighted the atmosphere at Ibrox has been shit.But noticed above the Broomloan it had the FAMILY STAND.

ive never been one for all this sectarian stuff,but tbh since it has been highlighted the atmosphere at Ibrox has been shit.But noticed above the Broomloan it had the FAMILY STAND.

I noticed that too actually, but I was in the Club Deck and there were loads of kids there.

The atmosphere looked like it was in the Broomloan though, one section was constantly bouncing all game.