A positive

garycassidy1802

Its morgue like because guys will not risk a criminal record for singing a song at football. We dont know what we can or can not sing ffs. There was a list saying teams couldnt sing in your glasgow slums. Thats how pathetic this "im offended" bollox has become

Ibrox has been like a morgue, big european games and OF games aside, for years....certainly all the years ive been going. The new legislation on sectarianism at football, is fuck all to do with the shitey atmosphere.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibrox has been like a morgue, big european games and OF games aside, for years....certainly all the years ive been going. The new legislation on sectarianism at football, is fuck all to do with the shitey atmosphere.

Ibrox was not always a morgue. I was sitting in the Broomloan from about 98-2005 without a season ticket and the atmosphere in the main was fantastic.

You knew the baggage that comes with our club when you started supporting us.

Don't agree with the baggage bit.

If you are talking about those supporters from Ulster you will see that the migrations to the mainland were not all from the south, but many from Ulster of the protestant fraternity and many who had originally migrated from Scotland to Ulster previously. From the social climate at that time, yes the taigs were playin their vicTIM card and tryin a take over of all that is Scottish and protestant, so it was not difficult for Ulster Scots and local protestant Scots to identify with RFC and if for nothing else, a sign of unity and protest against the vhermin who were causing social unrest and providing scab labour at the expense of all others.

As for Loyalist lyrics, the original words are not sectarian, most of lament and celebration of victory against an oppressive and murderin taig rule who had taken our religious freedom, our lands and civil liberties from us.

As for the Billy Boys, change a couple of the words and we're home free.

Fuck the vhermin and their appeasers and NO SURRENDER!!

Don't agree with the baggage bit.

If you are talking about those supporters from Ulster you will see that the migrations to the mainland were not all from the south, but many from Ulster of the protestant fraternity and many who had originally migrated from Scotland to Ulster previously. From the social climate at that time, yes the taigs were playin their vicTIM card and tryin a take over of all that is Scottish and protestant, so it was not difficult for Ulster Scots and local protestant Scots to identify with RFC and if for nothing else, a sign of unity and protest against the vhermin who were causing social unrest and providing scab labour at the expense of all others.

As for Loyalist lyrics, the original words are not sectarian, most of lament and celebration of victory against an oppressive and murderin taig rule who had taken our religious freedom, our lands and civil liberties from us.

As for the Billy Boys, change a couple of the words and we're home free.

Fuck the vhermin and their appeasers and NO SURRENDER!!

Done it all mate, sang every song and proud to part of our Protestant club, plus all the other religions that are now part of our club.

Your parents offered you a choice of supporting Cletic? I feel for ya kiddo.

Dad's a Celtic supporter, Mum's a Rangers supporter. Mixed religion marriage and all that, although my parents both hate religion, so it was basically down to what team I wanted to support since I'm not religious.

All this concern of sectarian chanting and being politically correct has taken a lot from the atmosphere.

Call me a 90 minute bigot or whatever the term is the now, but I imagine all the bears belting out TBB are just letting off some steam and hardly running out of Ibrox hunting down fenians. Anyone expressing mock outrage at these songs is just trying to get one over on us.

Really sad.

Dad's a Celtic supporter, Mum's a Rangers supporter. Mixed religion marriage and all that, although my parents both hate religion, so it was basically down to what team I wanted to support since I'm not religious.

Patricide is the only way forward for your future well-being.

Patricide is the only way forward for your future well-being.

Brilliant :lol:

He's actually one of the only Celtic supporters I can sit and watch an old firm match with who won't be biased as fuck - and one of the few that supports Rangers in Europe. Gives me another person to wind up when we get four in a row too. So it could be worse. :pipe:

All this concern of sectarian chanting and being politically correct has taken a lot from the atmosphere.

Call me a 90 minute bigot or whatever the term is the now, but I imagine all the bears belting out TBB are just letting off some steam and hardly running out of Ibrox hunting down fenians. Anyone expressing mock outrage at these songs is just trying to get one over on us.

Really sad.

Scottish football is on it's last legs and thanks to the politically correct the one world class thing about it, the old firm game, is going the same way :angry:

Scottish football is on it's last legs and thanks to the politically correct the one world class thing about it, the old firm game, is going the same way :angry:

They are taking the enjoyment out of being a supporter.

Guaranteed the mhanks wish they never played the victim card in the first place now that it is biting them back.

Nae need for that really is there.

Sorry kiddo, but I miss the loyalist songs. Some of them could get ibrox rocking like fuck. Sadly now it's like a fucking day out at the opera with disapproving arseholes looking at you like you have got horns coming out of your fuckin head. Bring them back I say. All we need to do is leave out the wee Nazi in Rome and change the feenyin to tarrier and were laughing.

Glad this is all getting back to being a bit tongue in cheek.

It is of course, people's choice what they believe and sing though, I just was personally commending the "good behaviour" that UEFA have outlined to be necessary for the club to avoid fines.

Indeed