Wallace Papac combination

G.E.C.

Not for me, needs dropped. A bit similar to the Papac Smith combination from the 2009 season.

Never keen on two fullbacks on one flank.

Wallace looked fine at LB before his injury against Maribor so he should be there. But it seems that'll continue before June when Sasa leaves.

Papac is still the best LB at the club, Wallace will do well to pick up all he can from him while he is there and then push on to make the position his own next season.

Certainly shouldn't be played at Left Midfield under no circumstances now.

Sasa had an average game yesterday by his standards but is still way better than Walllace and should keep his place for as long as he's here .........

I pray to see the day when we are going to stop playing players out of their fuckin natural position. We have a right backs, how many? Ortiz, McMillan, Whittaker, and yet we play there Broadfoot or Bartley. We have McKay, Wylde and yet we play Wallace at LM. Insane...

Sasa had an average game yesterday by his standards but is still way better than Walllace and should keep his place for as long as he's here .........

Agreed mate, the number 21 of Aberdeen terrorized him all game. First game I've seen Papac uncomfortable for a long time, but certainly still first choice.

I pray to see the day when we are going to stop playing players out of their fuckin natural position. We have a right backs, how many? Ortiz, McMillan, Whittaker, and yet we play there Broadfoot or Bartley. We have McKay, Wylde and yet we play Wallace at LM. Insane...

This?

papac has been absolutely terrific this season. His improved attacking game makes him look a different player.

And that was an aspect of his game that was actually overlooked in previous seasons if you ask me.

It will be a sad day when we lose him at the end of the season, like Davie Weir he has been terrific.

Became accomplished in a problem position for us and doesn't let anyone down.

Time for Papac to drop out the side.

I can't see Papac staying beyond this season so if Rangers could sell him on for a reasonable profit then I'd be all for it. However, while he's at the club Papac should always be our first choice LB he's been outstanding for us over the years. Wallace will get his time to shine soon enough.

I can't see Papac staying beyond this season so if Rangers could sell him on for a reasonable profit then I'd be all for it. However, while he's at the club Papac should always be our first choice LB he's been outstanding for us over the years. Wallace will get his time to shine soon enough.

How can we sell him? He is out of contract in a few months. He has given us enough service and good times to be allowed to leave for free.