Odious Creep and Radio Snyde

Adoniram

The notion is a simple one.

If you don't like brussel sprouts you don't buy them or indeed eat them - that way you avoid something you dislike.

I don't like sprouts - Mrs CB knows this. We don't have them. :D

The Daily Record is the same thing - if you don't like or disagree with their point of view or if it upsets you then you stop buying it - if you've any sense.

And so it goes with this Taig-riddled excuse for a Radio station.

Clyde 1 & 2 need listeners to survive. They are a commercial station that lives or dies by its advertising revenue - this revenue is set by its listening figures - if that drops so too does its revenue. The only end game there is closure.

Many will note that the Daily Record (fat-neck Trayknob's employer) has been shedding staff like there's no tomorrow.

Why? Their readership numbers dropped dramatically....and so does its income. I'd like to think that many of those lost readers were Bears that had eventually rumbled this gutter rag.

The Herald had a similar experience (as highlighted by Leggo) when its circulation figures dropped, thanks in part to the aforementioned Odious Creep.

I'd like to think that most if not all on RM would do their part to cause suffering to those who despise us by avoiding (boycotting) companies such as Radio Clyde - and any Rangers-minded businessman or woman who still advertises with this anti-Rangers shower of shite needs to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Fuck Radio Clyde - and fuck the Odious Creep.

Keep after him Leggo - the man is a stain on society. :angry:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The notion is a simple one.

If you don't like brussel sprouts you don't buy them or indeed eat them - that way you avoid something you dislike.

I don't like sprouts - Mrs CB knows this. We don't have them. :D

The Daily Record is the same thing - if you don't like or disagree with their point of view or if it upsets you then you stop buying it - if you've any sense.

And so it goes with this Taig-riddled excuse for a Radio station.

Clyde 1 & 2 need listeners to survive. They are a commercial station that lives or dies by its advertising revenue - this revenue is set by its listening figures - if that drops so too does its revenue. The only end game there is closure.

Many will note that the Daily Record (fat-neck Trayknob's employer) has been shedding staff like there's no tomorrow.

Why? Their readership numbers dropped dramatically....and so does its income. I'd like to think that many of those lost readers were Bears that had eventually rumbled this gutter rag.

The Herald had a similar experience (as highlighted by Leggo) when its circulation figures dropped, thanks in part to the aforementioned Odious Creep.

I'd like to think that most if not all on RM would do their part to cause suffering to those who despise us by avoiding (boycotting) companies such as Radio Clyde - and any Rangers-minded businessman or woman who still advertises with this anti-Rangers shower of shite needs to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Fuck Radio Clyde - and fuck the Odious Creep.

Keep after him Leggo - the man is a stain on society. :angry:

Well said , totally agree.........

What happened back in the 70's adoniram?

It was alluding to Jimmy Gordon (sorry Baron Gordon of Strathblane) he of St Aloysius College education.

Gordon was a follower of the dark side and it was he who mentored Paul "semen stained knickers" Cooney who then mentored Bitter Martin who in turn passed over the Rangers hating baton to Delacunt.

You'd rather listen to the anti rangers bile than someone who at least trys to stand up for the club and it's supporters?

I don't always agree with leggat but I appreciate he's trying to expose any anti rangers agendas.

I guess its all down to what you think is defending our club and what is just ridiculing our club.

Some, i stress some, of Leggatts stuff is simply the ramblings of a paranoid man with a personal agenda against certain journos and ex-journos.

I accept there are plenty of us who think he is so correct. I happen to think he is an idiot.

I guess its all down to what you think is defending our club and what is just ridiculing our club.

Some, i stress some, of Leggatts stuff is simply the ramblings of a paranoid man with a personal agenda against certain journos and ex-journos.

I accept there are plenty of us who think he is so correct. I happen to think he is an idiot.

It is all true what he writes and he stands up for our club and fans.

Pretty quiet for a leggat thread, time yet I guess. The principal of what the man says is more than valid, why do so many refuse to even acknowledge he is right because he is leggat yet they would happily listen to worse sorts who do exactly as they say leggat does yet with more poison towards us.

Pretty quiet for a leggat thread, time yet I guess. The principal of what the man says is more than valid, why do so many refuse to even acknowledge he is right because he is leggat yet they would happily listen to worse sorts who do exactly as they say leggat does yet with more poison towards us.

All down to the team they support and the fact they are on the wrong board ;)

The truth hurts and they can't handle the truth.

I would rather listen to the idiots on Clyde than buy in to the bonkers that Leggat produces.

Thats a stupid statement, is it not? Maybe you dont agree with leggat on every point, and you may think hes a bit nuts, but he makes more sense and lies less than those clowns at Snyde. Have a look at yourself ffs, or better still have a look at the list of guests on that show, especially the last few seasons.

I accept that there are some good things he exposes, however his so called pursuit of other journos and bloggers etc doesnt equate to defending my club, it only serves to expose the nuttier side of him.

Just my opinion.

If this is yer view you will have your reasons, each to there own and all that, which things is it that leggat has previously brought up you have issue or don't agree with.

leggat is right about one thing.the tarriers are far more voiceiferous and organised when they feel a sense of injustice.didn't they have it on the big screens that no celtic fan should buy the record?.rangers fans need to unite and let this timfest of a station know the score.how any rangers fan can turn this shit on and listen to the jibes, insults, and completely biased reports from these people is simply beyond me

leggat is right about one thing.the tarriers are far more voiceiferous and organised when they feel a sense of injustice.didn't they have it on the big screens that no celtic fan should buy the record?.rangers fans need to unite and let this timfest of a station know the score.how any rangers fan can turn this shit on and listen to the jibes, insults, and completely biased reports from these people is simply beyond me

They did indeed.

One could argue that it has worked to the extent that Editors and Managers in the media now prefer to leave them alone and hit us safe in the knowledge they won't get anywhere near the same grief as a result.

And on the issue of Spiers...what many on here would do well to remember is this is the same piece of filth who denigrated two of our greatest ever Rangers after they died. Safe in the knowledge they couldn't hit back. I am of course referring to Jock Wallace and Davie Cooper.

That alone is enough for me to see him treated with nothing but utter contempt. A tactic i am glad to see is being employed by Leggatt and many others.

can someone tell me which radio stations and which newspapers it's ok for Rangers fans to listen to or buy?

not being a smart arse as I don't listen to the phone ins or buy any rags but noticed we are often told which media to avoid but never which ones are acceptable?

can someone tell me which radio stations and which newspapers it's ok for Rangers fans to listen to or buy?

not being a smart arse as I don't listen to the phone ins or buy any rags but noticed we are often told which media to avoid but never which ones are acceptable?

None of them for me, all full of Papes or Rangers haters.

Being over here, I obviously don't listen -- although there are UK radio links available etc. So, all I see is from this forum.

Seems to me the point is pretty simple.. Why listen, call into a programme that clearly has an Anti Rangers agenda?

Being over here, I obviously don't listen -- although there are UK radio links available etc. So, all I see is from this forum.

Seems to me the point is pretty simple.. Why listen, call into a programme that clearly has an Anti Rangers agenda?

You wonder how so many struggle with that concept when you put it as succinctly as that.

You wonder how so many struggle with that concept when you put it as succinctly as that.

However, is it an anti-Rangers and pro-Celtic agenda ??

just an anti-Rangers agenda ??

an anti-Rangers and anti-Celtic agenda ??

just a pro-Celtic agenda ??

or just crap broadcasting that appeals to all the numptys in society, much like the Jeremy Kyle Show, in which the viewer/listener is treated with contempt and their intelligence nullified.

In my opinion it's just crap, hence I don't listen.

However, is it an anti-Rangers and pro-Celtic agenda ??

just an anti-Rangers agenda ??

an anti-Rangers and anti-Celtic agenda ??

just a pro-Celtic agenda ??

or just crap broadcasting that appeals to all the numptys in society, much like the Jeremy Kyle Show, in which the viewer/listener is treated with contempt and their intelligence nullified.

In my opinion it's just crap, hence I don't listen.

Very Pro Celtic which by its very nature means it won't be Pro Rangers will it?

And anything Pro Celtic is going to be utter crap to begin with and pander to the very base element in our society so you're right not to listen to it.

For whatever reason..Pro Celtic or crap show then the outcome should be the same.....no listeners.

Very Pro Celtic which by its very nature means it won't be Pro Rangers will it?

And anything Pro Celtic is going to be utter crap to begin with and pander to the very base element in our society so you're right not to listen to it.

For whatever reason..Pro Celtic or crap show then the outcome should be the same.....no listeners.

I left Scotland over 20 years ago and I've probably listened to it about twice since then.

You might be right about pro-Celtic, I've absolutely no idea.

I'm an adult - I make my own choices in life based on what I want, and what I believe in.

I choose not to listen, mainly because when I have it was crap and I also have other more fruitful things to do with my life. (tu)