Aluko

markem

Am I right in thinking it was a six month deal he signed ? If so surely an absolute priority should be getting this boy signed before he gets a deal elsewhere. Results have not been great however he looks like he should have a future with us.

After sitting without a club for a while he won't fancy it again and the guy cannot be blamed if ge ends up entertaining other options who will probably pay him more.

Take your point Scottio. Suppose I am clinging to the hope that it's not so bad we can't furnish a deal for a existing player assuming his demands are reasonable.

After sitting without a club for a while he won't fancy it again and the guy cannot be blamed if ge ends up entertaining other options who will probably pay him more.

Take your point Scottio. Suppose I am clinging to the hope that it's not so bad we can't furnish a deal for a existing player assuming his demands are reasonable.

The way I saw it is we gave him a chance to show he deserved an improved deal and I reckon after 2 games he showed this, I find it hard to think we have been sitting allowing his future to be uncertain if we had the funds there to offer him something.

I guess we are just pinning our hopes on he will stay loyal and sign when we have the cash available after bringing in one or 2 priority targets, I just hope he stays as like you I wouldn’t blame him if he went somewhere with a bit of security in his deal.

Sign him up Rangers. The boy paid a lot of money out his own pocket to get a deal with us, the 6 month deal was obviously there because we didn't know how much of a risk it would be to sign him, he's shown in his short period at the club that he deserves his 2 year extension. Lets show some loyalty :).

Sign him up Rangers. The boy paid a lot of money out his own pocket to get a deal with us, the 6 month deal was obviously there because we didn't know how much of a risk it would be to sign him, he's shown in his short period at the club that he deserves his 2 year extension. Lets show some loyalty :).

Totally agree

he has been paid back the money he paid to aberdeen and is on a decent wage but the press wont report that.

Can't have the rhags reporting anythin even remotely positive about us now can we :rolleyes:

Hopefully some loyalty is shown from both sides when it comes to a new contract, I don't think its that big a stretch to say he's been a revelation since he signed for us.

:Aluko: :clap:

I'd like to see the guy given a 5 year contract. He's young, pacey, direct, skillful, likes the club, and he's only going to get better. Look at the mess we've made with Ortiz, Bedoya and McKay. Aluko's one we've got right so let's get him tied down for the long term. (tu)